Chapter 1 :)

Dylan's POV

I am finally done with my last scene of the day for American Assassin and I feel just awful. It feels like my whole body just got ran over by a car. What damn trainer throws their trainees that hard against a one inch padded floor!? That's not even the worst part! He then proceeded to kick me twice and call me 'a rough case'! At least I got my revenge on the turd. While he was chuckling at my pain I kicked my whole body up and then flipped him over my shoulder. He got almost the same amount of mpain as me, but with that kick up I kind of pulled something in my side. I'm glad they fired that fücker after he pulled that stunt.

They said they'd give me a week to heal up my injuries, which is chill for me. I'm hurt, but not bad enough to where it's too serious. It just gives me time to hang out with my main bro Posey.

Tyler asked the other day if I wanted to hang, but sadly I was busy with acting. I promised I'd make it up to him though. He said their was something cool he wanted to show me. Something about some weird supernatural museum in downtown L.A. Not really my taste in a fun time, and I didn't expect it to be his. Guess I'm wrong, and a promise is a promise. Who know, it might be fun in all. I'm just hoping for something cooler than ghost doll after ghost doll. I'm not trashing on them, but its all anyone wants to show off nowadays.

I pull my phone of my pocket and dial up my bud. He's on break for another two weeks, so he should answer. That is if Tyler isn't asleep. I remember when we had free time on Teen Wolf he could be energetic if he wants, but if he wants him to get himself a nap, he will get a nap. 

I unlock my phone and go to my friend's contact. Once I click on the 'call' button next to his name, I place the phone up to my ear. It takes six rings before before a raspy voice comes through the speaker.

"Dylan? What do you want, I was taking a nap. I'm not mad that you called, but I am mad that you cut off  a good dream." Tyler grumbles through his teeth. I listen in to the background, hearing the sheets ruffle as he arises from his bed. He took his marry time pushing himself up from  laying position, surely meaning he was not happy getting up. Wow, he's such a weenie. I bet he'll get his ass up when I make him.

"Get up you ass, we have a supernatural exhibit to go see!" He gives a 'huh' and flops back down on his bed I swear to god, if I have to go all the way over there to make him get up while have this pain in my body, I'm going to sit on him till he budges. I don't want any lazy lancers today.

"I thought you had to film American Assassin today?" He asked, giving a firm cough to clear up his raspy voice. Oh goodness, that sounded like a sick cough. I hope that's not contagious, and I hope he isn't sick. This is the only time I can go to this place. I'm starting to get a slight hype for this adventure.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you on the way to the exhibit. Get dressed, I'll be there in thirty to forty five minutes." I order him. He groans. "I know you just didn't groan at me."

"Dude, you really called at the worst time. I have the sniffles." I cock my head and shake it a bit. This guy, just used sniffles. Who the hell even says that anymore? A teacher would say that to a pre-k student that is sick, but adults would never say that to one another unless they were joking.

"Sniffles? What are you five? Can't you just say you have cold?" I laugh through the phone. He sighs through the phone, making me proud of my accomplishment of pissing him off enough to get him out of bed. It works ever single time.

"Oh just shut up and come on. Man, since when did you turn into the real version of Stiles Stilinski?" He snarks.

"Oh please babydoll, I AM Stiles Stilinski!" I sass. He give a 'hmm' meaning he wasn't buying it.

"Whatever you say." He remarks back.