Chapter 4 :)

Stiles POV

I put the Jeep in park and hop out as quickly as possible. Scott follows my actions and looks around the empty parking lot. This is perfect for our mission. Sure, it's going to be fun to look at all of the cool stuff, but we have to make sure none of the stuff they have is a true threat. I didn't know that this was the reason Scott wanted to come here, but on the way here he happened to let it slip.

"This may be easier than I though. I expected more people to show up." Scott admits, scratch the back of his head. I shrug and give him a firm pat on the shoulder. He looks over at me a with a raised eyebrow.

"You say that now, but now that you've jinxed it, I give us an hour before people start to pile in. Way to go wolf boy." I states, starting my path towards the front door of the museum. I can feel him glaring at the back of my head. It's so obvious that I hit a nerve. My daily deed is done.

"Why am I friends with you again?" Scott ask with a sigh. I laugh. He follows in behind me scuffs his shoes along the pavement. I'm not going to lie, it's annoying, but I'm not going to say anything because I'm sure he feels the same way about me.

"Because you can't help but love me." I sass as the both of us reach the door.

"If that's what you need to believe to keep you from staying up at nigh, then please, believe away." He snap back with this comment, making my body stop. I spin to face him and pop him on the nose.

"Bad werewolf, bad. You don't say that to your best friend. I have feelings you know." I give him another soft smack on the nose and he grabs my hand. Scott then picks me up without warning, which causes me to yelp. "Scott!" He tosses me over his shoulder and carries me inside the building. Once inside, we adventure further away from the entrance, meaning the people inside for sure see us."Scott freaking McCall, put me down! I am a human, not a sack of potatoes!" He says nothing. He does stop yet that it. No English, no nothing.

"Hi, Welcome to our little museum! Two tickets I'm assuming. Am I correct?" A new male voice asks. He must be the cashier for the tickets.

"Yes, you are correct. One ticket for me and another for this potato sack right here." Scott states then does something that I never thought he'd ever do. He just slapped me on the freaking butt! Who in the hell does he think he is just slapping me like that!? I'm not gay, he's not gay, and we don't usually play around like this. What's gotten into him?

"Scott McCall, I am not a potato sack, and how dare you slap me on the buns!" I shout, smacking him on the back.

"You two are cute together." The man laughs. My eyes widen and my heart nearly stops. He think we are a couple. What is Scott up to and why is he playing along with this?

"Yeah, but he doesn't like showing affection in public even if it'll gets us a discount." Scott fake laughs, giving me a hint at what's going on. I'm so going to kill him.

...

"I should kick your ass, you know that right?" I groan as we get further into the museum. He looks at me all smug like. If his skin wasn't as hard as diamonds, I'd punch him. "Why didn't you tell me there was a couple's coupon thing?! I would have went along with it without you playing with my butt!" Scott bursts out laughing while holding a hand over his mouth.

"This coming from the guy who though he was gay for the longest time." He chuckles humorously. I turn a light shade of red and try to say something, but nothing seems to come out. It all comes out as mutters.

"I- guh- va- wuh- just fûcking forget it." I mutter under my breath. I know for a fact that he heard what I said, but chose not to say anything. What an arse leaving me out to dry like that.

"Hey look over there." He says instead of trying to make amends for his actions. He runs off from me and over to a large, black egg shaped rock. I follow and look down in astonishment as the obsidian looking exhibit shimmers and draws us in. "What is this?" Scott asks as if he's entranced. "It's so pretty." Something comes over me to where I no longer want to argue with Scott. All I want to do is look at this thing.

"I don't know, but your right about the pretty part." I reply.

"Be careful you two. If you look at it too long you'll be stuck there for hours." A female voice giggles. We both are snapped out of our trance and look back to see a friendly mixed skinned girl with curly hair. She has on a museum outfit, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say she is a worker.

"Oh, thanks for pulling us away from that thing. I don't know what happened there." I admit, looking back at the rock. It doesn't have the same effect which is strange.

"It's some type of dragon curse thing. Something like 'those who behold it's beauty will forever guard it'. Funny part about it is it only take someone to pull you out of the trance for the curse not to work." The girl informs, motioning to the glass. "Thank goodness this little guy has been studied on and shows to only be a rock. The fancy name is only given to it because of the look."

"Well, if that's the case, then thank you for pulling us away from that thing." Scott thanks the girl making her give a problem.

"Ah, it's no biggie." She replies with a thumbs up. "Would you two like me to give you a tour of the facility? It is kinda my job." Scott and I share a look with one another and shrug our shoulders. I mean, if we are going to find anything too big of a deal we need to hear some stories along with it to make the conclusion.

"Eh, why not." Scott replies.

I'm sorry if there is any grammar or spelling errors :P