Chapter 5

Sorry I'm taking forever on this book, it's just school and stuff. It's only the second day and I have a lot of homework 😂 but I don't have algebra tomorrow cuz I have an orthodontist appointment 😂 we're chillin' mate! 😂✌🏼

~~~

"Lia, let's go!" Tanner laughs.

"But I want Starbucks!" I whine and laugh as well.

"Were boarding our flight, now let's go!" Tanner laughs and drags me.

"Fine, but I demand Starbucks when we get to LA." I pout as we walk into the plane and take our seat.

I feel more confident this time around being on a plane. I had Tanner with me and that's all I needed. I eventually fell asleep since we left at 3am. I barely slept as well.

~~~

Okay, so tanner hasn't gone to LA yet, so idk how any of this will be in real life. Also, I have a plan in this story (not this chapter) but ur gonna hate me so I love you in advance ❤️😂

~~~

"Lia.... Lia!" Tanner awakes me.

"What?" I groan as I open my eyes to the bright lights peeking through the small windows.

"We gotta go." Tanner laughs and holds my hand.

"Fine." I stand up and continue to hold his hand as we exit the plane with Kim, Taylor, and Tristan. We find out rental van thing and we head outside of LA to find the house we're staying at. We get to a medium sized white house that has two levels and a finished basement. Tanner and I were staying in the basement, in which there was two rooms down there and a bathroom connected to the bigger bedroom. Kim, Tristan, and Taylor are staying in the upstairs.

"We're here!" Tanner yells to his camera.

"Shh!" I laugh and cover his mouth.

We all get out of the van and we all go to our rooms. Tanner and I carry our stuff downstairs and it's a nice basement. We walk into the room we're going to be in and it's very nice. It has a King size bed. The walls are a nice light blue that match with white bed sheets. White and a light blue look really nice together.

"Wow." I smile as I set my suitcase to the side.

"Yeah." Tanner smiles too.

I hug him and I kiss his lips as he sets down his camera and carries me over to our bed.

"This is comfy." I laugh.

"Yeah." Tanner smirks and kisses my neck.

"Tanner." I laugh as I run the back of his neck and his back.

"What?" Tanner laughs as he continues kissing my neck.

"Just kiss my lips, dammit." I laugh as I pull his face up to mine and I kiss him.

We make out for a good 5 minutes until our door opens, "Holy crap! Sorry."

It was Taylor.

"Oh, sorry sis." Tanner blushes as I keep my hands around his neck.

"It's cool." She just shrugs.

"Okay, um, what you need?" Tanner asks.

"Mom, Tristan, and I are gonna go look around this small town. Wanna come?" Taylor asks us.

"I'm good." Tanner and I say in unison.

"Okay, see ya in a few hours. Well pick up lunch later too. Probably Chick-Fil-A." Taylor says and closes our door.

"We have a couple hours. Just you, and me." Tanner smirks, going down to kiss me again.

~~~

"Tanner, who is she? I just wanna know." I shrug.

"Why does it matter? We're together." Tanner says, clearly frustrated with the topic.

"I know, but you can tell me! It's not that hard to say she's a friend." I say.

"Fine! She's just a friend." Tanner sighs.

"We brought food!" Tristan yells as he grabs his bag of food.

"Yay!" I cheer.

"Hey, Lia, I just wanted to say I'm sorry..." Taylor says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For not being as close with you anymore. I didn't mean to forget about you." Taylor sighs and takes a seat by me.

"It's chill." I laugh as she hands me my food and I thank her.

"Just making sure." Taylor smiles.

We eat our food together and casually chat. I was still kinda upset about Tanner's behavior. Oh, god. I sound like a parent. Oh well. I mean, it's not that hard to say someone's just your friend. Is it?