Chapter 10

The person who was standing in front of me was Corey Funk.

"What the hell?" I yelled and slapped him across the face. Wow, I guess I slap a lot of people now. Not sorry.

"I-" Corey started.

"No, I gotta find Tanner." I say angrily as I rush off.

I look everywhere and I can't seem to find him. I decide to go outside and calm down. I pace around the driveway as I hear a car start up somewhere, but I'm too busy walking around. Headlights go in my direction as the car speeds up but then slams on the brakes right before it hits me. I fill with anger as I look at the driver. Tanner.

"Tanner!" I yell.

He puts his hands up in defense.

"You almost killed me!" I continued to yell.

Tanner got out of the car and he dropped his head.

"What the hell? You almost killed me!" I said again.

"Don't be yelling at me! You're the one who kissed Corey!" Tanner yelled back.

"Tanner! He kissed me! Do you think I would go off and kiss some random guy? I didn't even know it was Corey in the first place!" I ramble on.

"No, you know what? You kissed him! I'm done." Tanner says and sighs.

"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me-"

"Well, obviously you enjoyed it since you didn't pull away right away!"

"I didn't, Tanner! I really didn't enjoy it. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because it wasn't you. Okay? I know that sounds cheesy, but I don't care. Tanner, I love you, and I won't go around kissing guys when I'm with you."

"Y-You mean it?"

"Of course I mean it. I love you."

"I love you too."

I slightly laugh.

"Why you laughing?" Tanner slightly laughs.

"I can't believe you were gonna leave this party without me." I said.

"Sorry..." Tanner blushed.

"It's fine." I laughed as I kissed his lips.

I went to pull away from the kiss but Tanner put a grip on my waist and continued to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. This is what I've wanted. This is what I've always wanted.

~~~

We danced a bit more at the party, but not a long time, since it would take roughly an hour to get back home. But, with Tanner's driving, maybe 40 minutes.

We got home at around 11 pm and we immediately crashed. I was so tired and so was Tanner, but he still had to edit his videos, although he said he wasn't updating tomorrow, he still wanted a head start.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, my head laying on Tanner's bare stomach.