1K Special

❤️Thanks for 1K ❤️

Tanner and I were going to Quentin's house, in which it was Christmas.

Oh, I didn't tell you... Quentin and Breanna got married about 2 years ago. They also have a child, Alisa McConathy who is 2 months old.

We're driving in an SUV which I close because we have three kids, duh. It's not like we can drive in the Audi R8.

I pack up the diaper bag for the kids. Three separate ones for Nicholas, Nikita, and Nina. And packing a diaper bag for three kids is very difficult.

"Lia!" Tanner calls out.

I groan as I pack a cute pair of Nina's pajamas, "What, Tan?"

"Nina pooped!" He yells back as I chuckle.

"You know how to change a diaper." I yell back as Nicholas waddles in.

I hear Tanner groan from downstairs.

"Hi Mommy." Nicholas smiles and hugs my legs.

"Hi baby." I smile and pat his head.

"I'm not Baby. I 4!" Nick smiles.

"Right. You're big boy." I laugh as I pack some diapers in next.

"Yes I am!" Nick says and waddles back out of the room.

Tanner walks in holding Nina and brings her to the changing table, "Why do you make me change dirty diapers?"

"Because you have her all the time." I laugh as Nick walks back in and has a toy in hand. He plops down on the play mat and makes airplane noises with it.

"True." Tanner says as he smiles back at Nick and then looks back to Nina.

I finish packing the bag and I zip it closed as I sigh in satisfaction. I hear a cry from the other room and realize that Nikita was taking a nap. She must've woken up.

"Hey, if you change Nina's diaper, I'll get Nikita." Tanner says.

"Hah, no. Nice try." I laugh and exit the room and walk of to Nikita's room. I turn on the light as I see Nikita whining in her bed.

"Ma." Nikita smiles.

"Hi sweetie." I smile and pick her up gently and carry her back to the room that all of us are in.

"Hey Baby." Tanner smiles and kisses Nikita.

"Hi." She smiles as I lay her on the other changing mat we have.

"Tanner, honey, can you change Nina's clothes too. Put her in something nice." I say as I take the clothes off of Nikita.

"Yup." Tanner smiles as he goes to grab some other clothes.

I change Nikita's diaper and throw it away and I go find some nice clothes.

(Nikita clothes)