Chapter 22

*real quick I just wanted to thank you guys for almost 800 reads 😁 it means the world to me guys❣️*

I drive fast on the road as I drive to Tanner's.

"Um, Lia... you should slow down..." Dylan says worriedly.

"No." I say harshly.

"Lia, just- tell me what's going on." Dylan says.

I pull off to the side of the road and I immediately brake down.

"No, no, no! Lia, what's going on?" Dylan asks and pulls me into a hug.

"I-I s-should-d've l-left T-Tan-ner." I sob, but I'm pretty sure it only sounded like gibberish.

"No, don't think that way. Okay? You and Tanner are great together." Dylan assured me.

"N-No... y-you said s-something e-else." I say, trying to refer to what Dylan had said earlier.

"No, I-I didn't mean it like that. See, the difference is that I'm not giving Bailee a chance, but you have Tanner a chance, which is probably the best thing you've ever done." Dylan explains.

"Y-Yeah, But h-he cheated on m-me multiple times." I stutter.

"Yeah, but like I said, you gave him another chance. And you gave him that ultimatum." Dylan reminds me.

"What ultimatum?" I asked.

"The one where you said if he cheats one more time, you're not giving him another chance." Dylan says, still hugging me.

"Right. I-I forgot about that." I say.

"Here, I'll drive home. Let's switch spots." Dylan suggests.

"Okay." I sigh.

We switch spots and we finally get to Tanner's. By now, it was 7pm. I yawned as I got out of the passenger seat. I saw a dim light in the house so I went inside anyways. I opened the front door and I saw a nice dinner set up on the dining room table.

"Oh, what is this?" I chuckle.

"Dinner for us!" Tanner exclaims.

"Oh! Tanner!" I smile and hug him. Dylan wanders off downstairs.

"Let's eat!" He smiles as he reveals spaghetti.

"My favorite." I smile.

~~~~~

We finish cleaning up our dinner and he tells me to go freshen up in the bathroom. Do I really look that bad?

I walk into the bathroom as I put on some more deodorant, more perfume, and I pride out my hair a bit. I walk back out and I see Tanner on one knee. No. Don't tell me this is happening! Is this a dream?

"Lia Marie McConathy, ever since I have laid eyes on you, I knew you would be the one. Even when I was 7. I knew you were way out of my league and I knew I would never have you. But, here we are! Over a year of us being together, you still put up with me. We've been in the bad and good parts together. Our relationship has grown so much over the year we have been dating. I feel like it has been way more than a year of us dating, so, Lia, would you do me the honors of being my wife?" Tanner smiles happily.

"Oh my god! Tanner! Of course!" I smile and hug him instantly.

~~~~~

It's been 5 years of Tanner and I being married now! What a wonderful 5 years.

We had our first child, Nicholas Timothy Braungardt who is now 4, Nikita Mae Braungardt who is 2, and finally, Nina Rochelle Braungardt who is 4 months old. Our family is one of the best out there and I couldn't have asked for anything more. We still do daily vlogs and Tanner has more than 16 million subscribers which still astonished us to this day.

I couldn't have asked for a better life at all.

*ahhhhhhh the book is done! Over! No more books to this sequel!!!! Thank you guys so much for all of the love and support❤️ I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️ check out my other books to see more of my writing!!!*