Chapter 8

"Where are we going today?" Tanner asks.

"Hmm, I was thinking we just kinda relax today." Kim said and shrugged.

"I like that idea!" I laugh and take a bite of my waffles.

"Great." Kim smiles and heads to her room.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!" I say as I rush downstairs to the basement and Tanner just looks at me in confusion as I run down.

I quickly go onto the bathroom and yep, I was correct... my period is here for another 5 days. Great.

I groan as I manage to grab a tampon and do all that stuff. I would consider myself lucky because I usually just get cramps for an hour on the first day of my period and then they go away. (Don't say this can't happen because it actually happens to me sooo)

"You okay?" Tanner knocks lightly on the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got my period." I sighed as I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

"Aww, I'm sorry." Tanner walks in and hugs me.

"It's fine." I laugh.

"Wanna cuddle?" Tanner asks.

"I thought you'd never ask." I laughed.

~~~

We've been watching Family Guy for 4 hours straight and I was starting to get a bit hungry.

"Tanner?" I look at him.

"What?" He asks as he continues to play with my brown hair.

"I'm hungry." I say.

"I'm on it!" He smiles as he gets up and rushes upstairs to get me food.

Tanner's always been so nice when I'm on my period and such. He usually does whatever.

He returns a few minutes later with some chocolate covered strawberries and I smile at his selection.

"Here you go!" Tanner says and hands me the strawberries and lays back down in the bed next to me.

"Thanks you." I smile as I take one and bite into it. Yuuum!

"Yknow you have to share?" Tanner laughs.

"Um, no, I don't." I slightly laugh too.

"Yeah, you do." He picks up one and bites into it.

"Hey!" I laugh.

"Yum, these are good!" Tanner smiles brightly as he laughs.

"That's why the rest of them are mine." I say and hug to bowl to my chest.

"They're all mine!" Tanner says as he grabs the bowl.

"Tanner!" I whine.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. Idk what else to write so please help me 0.o I should also be asleep for school tomorrow but screw that 😂