Chapter 7

I wake up, forgetting that I was at Tanner Fox's house. I rubbed my eyes as I saw Tanner and Taylor cuddling on the couch.

"Aw, well aren't you two cute." I laughed.

"Aw, well didn't you wake up at 11." Tanner also laughed.

"Oh shit. It's 11 am?" I asked as I checked my phone. Yep, sure enough, it was 11.

Tanner and Taylor laughed.

"We're going to Tempest at 7 tonight. If you wanna go shower, go for it." Tanner smiles.

I nod and uncover myself from the blanket as I go to my suitcase and pick out a pair of PINK yoga pants and a Dibs shirt that Taylor Braungardt gave me.

It was a crop top

It was a crop top. It was also very comfy.

We spent the day just hanging around LA. I had gotten a few messages from Tanner, but I mostly ignored them all. I didn't want my day to be ruined because of him.

It was getting kind of dark out, so we decided to leave for tempest now. Nobody knew we were coming except for the Funk Bros. I've seen two or three of their videos. It's some quality content and they're really funny.

"You ready? Fans will be everywhere." Tanner laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just nervous they'll ask about Tanner." I sigh and frown as we get out of the car.

"It's okay, you don't need to tell them. They can get annoying." Tanner laughs.

"Okay, thanks." I smile as we see a few fans yell Tanner's name. A few say my name as well.

"Lia! Where is Quentin?" A small boy, about 9, asks.

"Oh, um he's not here..." I smile.

"Oh... where's Tanner Braungardt then? You went here with him." Another boy asks.

"Yeah, um..." I start to choke on my words.

"He wasn't feeling well, so she's here with me to meet the Funk Bros and the Beau Bros." Tanner smiles at me and I return the smile.

"Cool!" They all chorus.

"Yeah, let's get inside and get our stuff." Tanner says as we make our way through the crowd and talk to the lady in front.

Just then, two taller people walk in from the trampoline part. They look pretty similar, so you know who it is. The Funk Bros!

"Tanner! Hey!" Corey smiles.

"Hey, Corey! This is Lia." Tanner smiles.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Corey." Corey smiles and shakes my hand.

"I'm Capron." Capron smiles as well, "Hey, aren't you Tanner Braungardt's girlfriend?"

"Uh, its complicated." I shrug.

The brothers nod their heads as an unfamiliar pair walk in. They also look similar to each other.

"And these are the Beau Bros. This one is Jeremy and the other one is Jordan." Tanner points at them.

"I'm Lia. Nice to meet you." I smile and shake their hands.

"Nice to meet you as well." Jordan smiles.

"Well, let's go in." Tanner says as I nod and we enter the busy trampoline park.

I saw many youtubers and some other people there just for fun or to meet famous people who might be there. I got a couple of pictures with some fans and also some hugs as well. I also threw a few tricks on the trampoline, but my skills were nothing to what Capron can do. I think compared to all of them, Capron is the best.

We just hang out for a bit then we head back to Tanner's. We listened to some music as we pulled into his driveway. We hop out and we get in the house.

"Tanner? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily as I saw a sad Tanner Braungardt in the living room.

(I'm going back to calling Tanner B. to Tanner and Tanner Fox to Tanner F. or something like that)

"I wanted to apologize." He frowned.

"Tanner..." I shook my head.

"Oh, um, I'll leave you guys alone." Tanner Fox said and went off to his room.

"I'm really sorry and-" Tanner starts off.

"Who is she?" I ask, losing my patience.

"What?" Tanner furrows his eyebrows.

"You heard me. Who is the girl?" I said again.

"I don't want you to be mean to her." Tanner said.

"Tanner, you've known me for a long time. I don't do that stupid stuff. Now tell me who she is." I say harshly.

"Okay, okay," he pulls up a picture, "Here."

"I can see why

"I can see why." I sigh.

"Why what?" Tanner asks confused.

"I can see why you cheated on me. She's so pretty." I lightly laugh and shake my head.

"But she's not as pretty as you." Tanner smiles.

"Then why'd you cheat on me?" I asked.

"I-I don't know." Tanner sighed and hung his head.

"You know why. Is it because I'm not good enough?" I ask.

"No, no! No way. It's just... I feel like I'm not myself. I don't know what I've been doing with myself lately. I've been thinking about Paris and how she screwed with my life but then I remembered I had you and I didn't need to worry." Tanner explains.

"So, while we were together, you were thinking about Paris?" I asked harshly.

"Well, I've been stressing about a lot lately. Paris just screwed me up so much." Tanner sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah, I get it." I sigh.

"Will you forgive me?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure. But if you cheat on me again, we're through and I mean it." I point at him.

Tanner nods and kisses me.