Getting Together Part 5: A New Teacher and a New Bond

Author's Note: So, a few things before we get this story started. First off, I'd like to thank mozart32music for helping me create a good title for this and draw me a cover for this story. You rock, girl! I can't thank you enough! :)

Second, since I realized that I didn't do this in the last chapter, thank you all for reading/commenting on this story. It really makes me happy that people are enjoying this! :)

Okay, that's enough of me. Onto the story!

~~~~~~~

"Nnnnngh," Jay felt his eyes open up and he groaned as he felt a huge headache. "Oooooh, my head. What the heck happened?" he moaned, sitting up and massaging his temples while trying to remember what had happened. He had a sparring match with Kai and lost...then Kai lost to Cole...then they stopped some thieves...then they followed this weird shadow person down an alley...wait a minute! Where were his friends?!

"Guys?!" he called, finally taking notice of his surroundings. "Whoa," he breathed.

He was in a bedroom that he felt was especially made for him. The walls were painted his favorite shade of blue and the ceiling was painted to look like a thunderstorm with really cool lighting patterns. There was a light blue dresser and a full length mirror on one side, and he was currently lying down on a really comfy king size bed.

"Wow!" Jay exclaimed, throwing off the blankets and standing up, admiring the room. "This is awesome!"

He then heard a knock on the wall on the left. "Jay, is that you?!" a muffled voice asked.

"Cole?!" Jay shouted, running over the wall and pressing his face against it. "Yeah it's me! Where are we?! This bedroom is awesome!"

"I don't know," Cole replied. "But the person was nice enough to give us a change in clothes. Get dressed and meet me outside!"

"You got it!" Jay replied, dashing towards the dresser. He saw the change of clothes on top of it neatly folded. He was very happy that it was blue. Excited, he threw off his old t-shirt and pants and tried on the clothes. Once he was sure had gotten them on right, he took a moment to look at his reflection in the mirror.

The shirt was sleeveless and had these weird symbols across the seams. Streaks of lighting criss-crossed his back in almost the exact shape of his scars while a dragon roared lighting on the front. The pants were super soft and had this really cool silver belt. The coolest part was the fact that the shoes were attached to the pants and were super comfy.

After admiring himself in the mirror for a few minutes, Jay pulled up the little mask that came with the outfit and walked out the door.

In the hallway to his left were all of his friends. "Took you long enough," Kai grunted, pushing off the wall he was leaning against.

"Hey Kai!" Jay greeted. "I like what you're wearing, it looks really neat!"

Kai's shirt was red long-sleeved and had really cool(in Jay's opinion) golden spikes coming of the shoulder. A dragon breathed fire on the front of the shirt, and some of the same symbols on Jay's shirt embroidered his pants. Unlike Jay's mask that only covered his nose and mouth, Kai had on a hood that only showed his eyes. Looking over at his other friends, Jay noticed that Zane's suit was like Kai's except it was white and had light blue shoulder spikes. Cole's was similar to his own except that it was black and was outlined in gold instead of silver.

"Heh, thanks Sparky," Kai replied. "Yours isn't too bad either."

"I don't get it," Cole complained and Jay could tell he was scowling behind his mask. "Why do you guys get clothes in your favorite colors while I don't? That's not fair!"