-Your Point?- [Jimin?]

Hello Everyone. Please read this note before continuing.

This is the most sexUaL thing I've ever wrote. Like. Not even flipping around. Actually I never posted this on my old scoundrel because I completely forgot about it. Lol. It's gross don't read if you don't like sex toys and holding. Well, you thought it was weird before....
。  

Yoongi has no fucking idea where the hell he was at the moment. Last time he checked he was coming home from a long day of work. It was his roommates birthday and he had bought cake and presents for the boy that was turning twenty. Jungkook. Yes that was his name. And now he was somewhere he didn't recognize. He had tape wrapped around his mouth, legs and arms. He was laying on he cold floor. He didn't notice footsteps until he felt cold eyes stare dead into his own.

"I see your awake." The kid called? The boy had a high pitched voice and sounded almost like a child. He looked up only to meet eyes with a pink haired guy that was wearing ripped jeans and a loose striped long sleeve shirt. Their was no expression from the boy. He kneeled down and cupped the others face making Yoongi gulped. Jimin ripped off the tape from Yoongi's mouth. He whimpered and caught his breath.

"Where the hell am I?!" He demanded.

"Your just where I want you sweetheart." The kissed Yoongi's forehead; leaving him confused.

"Who are you?!" He asked.

"My name is Jimin, and yours is Yoongi. Min Yoongi." Jimin gave a smile; eyes looking like he a slice of the moon.

Before Yoongi could ask another question Jimin let out a small moan. Yoongi looked at what the boy was doing in shock. The boy was palming himself.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi glanced; eyes widening.

Jimin stopped almost immediately, a blush spread across his face.

"S-Sorry...I can't help myself...it hurts..." he admitted. Like Yoongi gave a shit.

"Look kid. You didn't have to fucking kidnap me because you were ha-" Yoongi thought for a second. Well. Shit.

"You must understand! It's not me who's controlling this...I have to do it. I don't have a choice..." Jimin explained.

"What?"

"You mustn't tell anyone. If they found out I told an outsider-" Jimin was interrupted by the sound of walking. His eyes watered.

"T-They heard me...oh no..." Jimin collapsed on the floor. He screamed out; clawing at his neck. Yoongi was so fucking confused.

"Ah-Ah Jimine." An older voice said kicking the boy like he was a stuff toy.

Again, so confused.

Jimin retreated. And stood up.

"Hello there. You must be confused." Very. "You were kidnaped not to long over an hour ago. Call me V." The only thing I'll call you is a-

Jimin stared to scream like a bitch. Yoongi's ears started to hurt. V wrapped duck tape around the boy's mouth and legs before finishing them with his arms. Jimin stopped fussing and V spared him; taking off the duck tape around his mouth.

"V-Very sorry master..." the boy sniffled. Although Jimin was months older than V he still had made it seem as if they were years apart. Jimin squirmed around.