Apprehensive - Jungkook

A/N - Damn it look me a while to post something, I'm probably not going to take requests right now, and also since I kept you all waiting I thought I could give you a surprise, hope you like yoonkook smut. Ha

Music I used - I'm Fine [PIANO COVER]

-

Yoongi feels lightheaded.

He feels like a drop of rain, an overworked drop of rain in that matter—because each step is more threatening then the last. So when Yoongi manages to sit down on a near by bench, he sighs and takes out a cigarette. He holds the cigarette between his fingers before reaching in his back pocket for a light. "Damn," he says under his breathe when he realizes the thin-plastic lighter is gone. Yoongi puts the unlit cigarette back in the pant leg and gazes over the scheming concrete that glows beneath the golden sun. It's then Yoongi is aware of a younger man crouching down and bawling his fist to his side. "You alright, kid?" Yoongi yells out without a thought. The boy only crumbles and raises his thumb over his chest.

Yoongi isn't convinced and walks to the boy anxiously, kneeling on one knee as he looks into the others dark watering eyes. The male's face is flushed, and cheeks are burning hot, not to mention the radius of the dripping sweat falling from the fresh pink-haired boy. "Should I call someone?" Asks Yoongi and the crouching boy shakes his head. "S-Sorry, I just really need the bathroom, it's not a big deal, but I don't think I can h-hold it until I get home and I'm having t-trouble locating a f-facility." He says, and Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "You can use the restroom at my place, it's not too far from here and there's no toilets I can think of at the moment." Yoongi tries to keep a straight face, but it's difficult because the younger looking male has such a beautiful gaze painted over his teary eyes and flushed cheeks.

"T-Thank you, I appreciate your offer." He smiles softly while leaping foot-to-foot. Yoongi leads the way, his apartment wasn't more than two blocks away after all, but the kid can barely move so it takes a while for him to catch up with Yoongi. "We're nearly there, it's less than a block away." Yoongi says after a few awkward steps of helping the boy walk. "So, what's your name? If you don't mind me asking." Yoongi asks steadily, and the other looks up. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook's voice shakes while saying those words but then asks, "and you?" without stuttering. "I'm Min Yoongi, it's a pleasure to meet you Jungkook." Jungkook nods in lack of response, he can feel his control slowly fading and a subtle spurt comes out of his dick.

Jungkook's face flashes crimson red, he quickly lowers his head to check the damage and to his surprise, a quarter-sized stain lied on his charcoal skinny jeans. It hurts to walk, but he does so anyway—hoping his new friend wouldn't notice his little accident. "So uh, how old are you Jungkook?" Yoongi feels weird asking such a stupid question at such a bad time, but it was the only conversation starter he could think of—damn unreliable 'how to talk to strangers,' articles. "I'm twenty-one." Jungkook thins his lips anxiously. "I'm twenty-five, I guess that makes me your hyung," Yoongi shoots a gummy smile and Jungkook throws a weak one back.

Jungkook will absolutely not grab his dick, it was just out of context. But when piss stings at the tip of his swollen cock, he shutters and an overwhelming stream let's urine dribble down his thighs down to the gray cement. It takes two fucking seconds for Yoongi to realize that Jungkook absolutely can't hold it, it was like he didn't realize that five minutes ago. Yoongi was quick and didn't say a word, he helped Jungkook into the frail building  to lead him into an elevator. "Just a few more minutes, okay?" Yoongi whispers, and Jungkook nods eagerly—letting salty tears fall down his cheeks.

Yoongi presses a button and the elevator doors close, Yoongi was just surprised that the employees working at the lobby didn't even look at the couple. Yoongi prepares his keys, and bursts out of the two metal doors as soon as they open. He was just grateful his room wasn't more that two meters away so he could end the younger's misery. Jungkook follows him from close behind and bounces in place, heaving and whining as he waits for Yoongi to open the door. The pale white door slams open and they both rush in, "It's the first door to the left." Jungkook says a low 'thank you' before sprinting to the restroom.