chapter twenty-two; indescribable

It had become a daily routine for Dylan to be thinking about her, even at his work before he had to shoot a scene with Tyler. He was struggling to get his food down his throat, moving his leg up and down and he was checking the time every minute. This wasn't good, he was acting like a crazy person. No, he was crazy. Holland wasn't normally annoyed by sitting in front of him, but whenever he was feeling like this, she couldn't help but open her mouth.

He just couldn't help it, he was going to pick Clara from school in the next break and he was incredibly nervous. It wasn't only because he was seeing her, no, he was supposed to ask her something too. God, was there a way for the time to go faster? He couldn't handle this.

"If you just call her-..."

"She's at school. How am I going to freaking call her when she in class?" he sassed, about to send her a glare when she was about to take a bite of her sandwich. It wasn't her fault, it was nobody's fault really. It wasn't even his fault he was falling for her this hard. She was just so amazing. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore-..."

"First you should stop being so selfless," Tyler lied his hand on his shoulders, smiling widely. "It's a girl, a young woman who has had a rough time but looks like is doing fine right now. Take that chance, do something about it. I've told you so many times."

"But Pose," Dylan defended, rolling her eyes because, let's be honest, he was being stupid. He went to sit straight and fidgeting with his hands as he sighed. "This isn't just a girl. You probably won't understand, nobody is going to understand like I do. But in these three weeks, I realized something. I've realized I'm never going to get bored with her, there isn't something that won't amaze me about her. She's so-... She's-..."

"Indescribable?"

"The word I was looking for," he chuckled, turning to Holland when shaking his head. She may have sounded irritated, but it didn't matter. He knew she meant well. "Thank you."

She sighed, leaning her chin in the palm of her hand after looking around her. "I now understand what Clara is going through, not having your best friend around you is like missing half a heart, missing a part of your life. You want to tell her something this badly and then you realize that she isn't there. You want to complain, there's no one who is able to listen to it without getting frustrated. No offence, boys, I love you a lot. I just want Crystal to be here. Daniel is also gone, not to forget  Max and Charlie. How does she do it? "

"Another person to tell me I need to fucking do something  about my feelings." He laughed after cursing, imagining the beauty to call him out on it. If she wasn't so adorable when she did, he would've stopped doing it already.

Tyler slapped the back of his friend's head, but then went back to Holland. He nodded, "I know it's hard, but it was her own choice. It wasn't Hayley's choice to leave. And we still have each other, Clara has no one in Hermosa Beach-..."

"She has her sister and Chris, her mom."

"What about the rest of her family?"

They were staring at Dylan for an answer. If there was anyone who knew it, it was him but he had to disappoint them. He had no idea where the rest of her family was. "I suppose they live somewhere else, I've never asked. I know she doesn't have a dad."

"Since when?"

"I don't know, since her birth. I think. How am I supposed to know? We never talk about that."

They nodded, not knowing what to say. Neither did Dylan. "Hmm, okay."

Clara was smiling from ear to ear when she left the school building. She was excited to see Dylan again, although she had to wait for him to finish working until they could hang out together. It was totally fine, she was curious about the set of Teen Wolf, plus she would see Holland, Tyler and meet the rest of the cast. She would get to know Dylan a lot better.