15

Sorry for the super long wait everyone. School is driving me crazy,,,

Shayne POV

My eyes were half closed. I faintly heard a familiar voice beside me, holding my shoulders and shaking me.

It's Courtney! I think she said "Wake up..." But I couldn't move an inch of my body. Its numb and badly bruised up.

I slowly blacked out to the noises of people gasping and teachers talking.

Courtney POV

Thursday 3:30 pm
It's been a week since I've known and witnessed what happened during lunch time at the cafeteria.

Sohinki had already woken up but Shayne still hasn't and I'm so worried about him. Sohinki and Shayne both blacked out and went into a coma.

Sohinki fought because he only wanted me to like him, not Shayne. But I truly liked Shayne no matter how hard he tries to distract me. Since I don't have any activities after school, I'm going to the hospital to visit Shayne.

I walk in the hospital and go to the reception counter. A lady working there greeted me. "Hello miss. Are you visiting someone?" She asked.

"Yes actually," I replied. "Can I have the name of the patient that you want to visit please?" "Shayne Topp." Her sight drifted to the computer on the desk.

"Okay. Its down the left side, the 2nd ally the 5th room." She said after a while. I quickly thanked the receptionist and headed to Shayne's room.

I quietly opened the door to find Shayne laid down on the hospital bed eyes closed, maybe unconscious, I don't know. I can't read minds! (A/N: Well Shayne studies psychology so maybe he can lol) I took a chair from the side of the room and sat beside to him.

"Hey Shayne. This is Courtney. I came to visit you because I wanna check if you're okay," I half whispered to him as the room is extremely silent.

"I-I hope you w-will wake u-up soon..." Tears started forming in my eyes without an explanation. I quietly grabbed a tissue from the side and blew into it.

Shayne POV

I don't know how long was I out. I might be powered off physically but I'm not brain dead. The last thing I saw was Courtney running to me with a worries expression. The scene kept replaying inside my brain but I don't know why.

Just then, I snapped out of my own thoughts when I heard the door crack open. I couldn't see who it was, neither could I question, so I had to stay silent until the person says something, then I'll have a clue on who it is.

I heard him/her pull a chair and sit beside my bed. A while later I heard the person speak. "Hey Shayne. This is Courtney. I came to visit you because I wanna check if you're okay," she said softly. It was Courtney!

I was surprised but I couldn't show it or say it in any way. Ugh stupid coma. "I-I hope you w-will wake u-up soon..."

Wait. Is she crying? I've never heard her cry in my entire life. I know we're very good friends and we play video games and have maths lessons and fool around together but I've never heard her cry that hard. Plus, why is she crying over me? Does she like me?