20

Olivia POV

Noah and I had maths class together, so we got to the cafeteria first. The rest of them were not here yet as they had music lessons together.

When we're walking, we started talking about shourtney right away.

Believe it or not, we had always secretly shipped Shourtney. I mean, look at them! They're basically made for each other!

"Any updates?" He asked me.

"Not really, but I always see Courtney blush or hesitate when speaking whenever she's around Shayne." I giggled.

"I'm quite positive that she likes him. Why doesn't she admit it?" Noah said.

"I don't know. Maybe she's afraid he'll reject her. What does Shayne think? Any updates on him?" I asked.

"Whenever we have classes together, I always catch him drawing pictures of what-I-think-is-Courtney on his notebook. To be honest, his drawing skills are not bad at all." He pointed out.

"Does it mean tha-"

Noah POV

We were talking about shourtney and conversations like this almost never ends.

Just when olivia started saying "Does it mean that--", out of the corner of my eye, I saw the rest of the squad approaching, including Shayne and Courtney!

I immediately gestured to olivia to keep quiet as they were walking over.

She stopped talking just in time when Shayne surprised us from our backs.

Phew. That was close.

Keith POV

I sat beside Noah, leaving Shayne and Courtney on the other side of the table

They jokingly glared at us and then laughed it off.

Nothing else matters because Shayne is sitting with Courtney! I ship it!!

We ate and talked about funny stuff that happened in our classes, weird teachers, and how schoolwork and tests are killing us.

Although everyone doesn't seem to care what Noah and Olivia were taking about earlier, I still wanted to know the content of their conversation.

"Hey Noah," I whispered to him, "What were you guys talking about just now?"

Noah giggled and whispered even softer so no one could hear, "Shourtney!"

"Ohhhh..." I giggled softly too because oh how perfect will they be as a couple.

If they have kids, I'm gonna be jealous of the kids because they have the best parents anyone could possibly ask for!

They have such good sense of humor and they are so cute together!!

I'm pretty sure Shayne and Courtney guessed what we were talking about, as they were glaring at us again, which made us laugh even more.

Some time later, lunch ended and we headed to the last 2 periods of the day.

Shayne POV

Whenever Courtney comes over to my place, I get very nervous. Butterflies in my stomach, to be exact. But I don't know why!

I told her to come to my place at 4pm with her guitar, and my mom has something to do today, so we'll be alone, which makes me more nervous than ever.

I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar but I never really had a chance because I didn't have a guitar at home. The only chances I have are when Courtney brings her guitar to school for drama and music classes.