TMZ got me...

Random Fan's P.O.V.

  Finally! All my homework is done now I'm going to my hometown, YouTube. What Liza finally uploaded on time?! She even has some clickbait-y title "i have some bad news for you". No, it seems too real her title is all in lowercase letters and the thumbnail of her in a hospital bed looks too legit.

  I finally just clicked on the video, I saw her looking depressed and I noticed the crappy quality in the video even though the video was in 1040p. She used her phone to record everything, this is legit.

Into the video...

Liza's P.O.V.

"Hey what's up it's me Liza... You're probably wondering, why am I in a hospital bed? Um, David and I hid something from you for months now."

  I looked down on my lap regretting not saying what happened to my fans " If I would say this now, it would seem like a joke since we've made fun of it. I'm pregnant. And I also think that you might be wondering why I'm sad."

  A tear started to fall down in my cheek but I wiped it because I wanted to be strong for my babes out there "I... I... I got a miscarriage. I'll explain more of this in Twitter or Instagram." I looked back at the camera seeing David holding the phone,recording , crying a bit.

"But for now I think it would be best for me to take a rest and figure everything out."

  The video ended as I put the blanket over my head. I rolled into a fetus position wanting this day just me lying in bed with nothing to do.

David's P.O.V.

  I sat on the couch near the hospital bed, uploaded the video. I didn't edit anything because that's the least of my worries. I went out the hospital and to the nearby dog park to relax. I watched the dogs play with other cute dogs. I smiled at everything, trying to forget all the problems and all of the things that complicate my life. "Hey, how's Liza?" A voice asked

"Huh?" I got confused at first

"Uh, are you David Dobrik?" 

"Oh, sorry, I don't want to talk about it, please." I looked up at him seeing a camera up in my face

" C'mon man, did you fight? Did you break up? Was it both?"

"Please don't." I put my hand in front of the camera lens

"You fought? You did. Oh shoot, David Dobrik fought Liza Koshy causing the miscarriage!" the paparazzi said and I got mad. I stumped and wanted to punch this guy in the face so hard but I had to keep my calm and stay cool. Because if this comes out, this would ruin my career.

Hours later...

   I was back in the hospital with Liza's depression growing. Zane and Heath visited us a while ago with Ice cream, PB & J sandwiches and Airheads bites for comfort. I checked my phone because I was getting quite bored. I checked twitter first seeing so many tagged posts in my notifications. I looked into it, not knowing that it was that dumb TMZ guy. 

 I went out of Liza's room not wanting to interrupt her sleep. So many fans concerned about the Liza's video and the TMZ one. I saw tweets like ; I hate David Dobrik so much and Liza Koshy should have a better man. And I also saw a this hashtag #ProtectLiza, I wanted to tweet out so bad but I think that would worsten the situation more.

  Now, people would have theories of me having an abusive relationship with Liza being the victim. I paced around the hospital's hallway with so much anxiety and stress but Alex called out to me, briefly interrupting my breakdown. "David?" he called out with confusion

"Oh, hey Alex." I said looking to him with a worried face

"What is it?" he asked

"TMZ got me.." I said

"I saw the news but is it true?"

"It's not true, all of it is not true but it's to change people's point of view is just so hard."

"We'll figure this out, David."

"It's too late, too late. Liza changed, her fans hate me and even my fans hate me. They don't know what happened behind the camera."

"It's okay..." he said not knowing how to comfort someone

~~~~

Okay that's enough feels for one chapter. Thank you so much for hanging around 'til the end!

Love from,

Fake_Fan001 T-T

And also before I end this #DefendDACA I can't imagine the vlog without the vlog squad.