Alternative Ending #2 (i think)

The Happy one

Liza's PO.V.

I screamed as I felt water run down my leg. This is it, the bay is going to be born. David rushed to his bedroom seeing my with a nervous look on my face. "Hurry!" I cried for my life

David's PO.V.

I made Liza rest on my bed first before I get all the things we needed. There was a list posted on the fridge. Liza even posted it on Scott's house, her house and even my old apartment. She had it all planned out since last month. After I got the bags full of stuff we went to the hospital as fast as I can. But Liza's screaming and whining is not going to help.

Liza's P.O.V.

"Hurry up, I'm going to give birth here in this car!" I shouted

A few hours later...

David's P.O.V.

I texted all of the friend group about the news and they all came at a snap. Most of them were fidgety but excited also asking me a ton of questions about them. They were twins but we didn't know the gender because we wanted to make it a surprise. We had several names for the babies and we also hoped that we would have a girl. I usually don't read but if it's for my children's sake I would. I read that there is a percentage that she wouldn't survive through the delivery. But I didn't let that get me down, I learned during the pregnancy that we look on the bright side.

A doctor came by us with a clipboard in hand and the squad all huddled up around her. "Liza's alive and well" everyone even me took a sigh of relief "Liza has fraternal twins" a smile appeared on everyone's faces "each of the different gender" the doctor said as the people groaned and argued but I smiled at the thought that I am officially a father. Kristen came and hug me out of nowhere and said with a threatening look on her face "You take care of them."

After a few minutes came by the arguments faded and people stated to do the first thing they should've done, which is congratulate me. Then their cameras came out vlogging about the whole thing, as usual. Our fans were very supportive of us and sent us toys, outfits and even helpful advice over the 9 month long wait. I loved their edits that they sent us via Twitter, we were so happy seeing them like this.

Couple of hours later...

We went in Liza's room, she was carrying the twins while laying down on her hospital bed. Surprisingly, I wasn't the first person other than Liza to carry my baby. It was all of the squad, well, that's what I thought but Liza had the same thought in her head and said "Ah! David first, he has the right." And everyone took a step back and I approached the babies. I carried the girl first, there seems to be favouritism already. She was beautiful, she had my smile and Liza's eyes. Her giggle was so cute and I don't want to put her down. She was so precious and so joyful, she was my daughter.

I carried the boy and he lifted my spirit and made my day. The favouritism seemed to go away, they were both cute and precious. He was a dead ringer of me, if you were to compare my baby picture to his face there would be no difference. "Name?" I asked Liza

"Arthur and Luna, they're so precious."

"I love them"

"I love them too."

~~~~~

Another short chapter, sowee

Also comment down below if you want a continuation for this because I really enjoy making this chapter.

Love from,

Fake_Fan001