Stop

Before you read the chapter and move one I just want to say thanks for the 1K reads. I wish I could do you a favor or do something in return for this. This is the 1st time I ever had 1K reads and it is so cool to have a book that's been read 1,000 times. Thank you for sticking until the end. And I know I haven't updated for a while, sowee😅😅.

~~~~~ 

David P.O.V.

  I woke up emotionally tired on the uncomfortable hospital couch. I looked at my twitter seeing things much worse than before. I smushed my face into the couch trying not to scream. The doctor went in to see a weird sight of me doing something quite strange. "Mr. Dobrik, Ms. Koshy is ready to be discharged." the doctor said. 

"Uh, o.k. thank you for the-" I sat up, trying to make myself presentable "alert." I said with a low tone and the doctor went out. I sighed as I opened a bag of candies and completely devouring it. I looked at Liza realizing we haven't talked for 2 days. Our eyes haven't met and we haven't connected yet. 

   She must feel like absolute trash because of the miscarriage. She definitely haven't seen the twitter mess yet. I was already excited with the baby. This few days was just a mess I just hope Liza and I are still together. I just hope we'll go through this together. 

 I went out with a low profile, I have to be careful this time. If I come in the hospital with another false rumor my relationship with Liza and my career is going down. I took a walk around the block so I could have some fresh busy L.A. air.

Liza's P.O.V.

 I closed my eyes until David left the room, I hid from social interaction for 2 days already. I've seen the twitter mess after he left. I made a tweet about it:

 @Lizakoshy tweeted:

 The rumor about the fight that caused the miscarriage is not true. David and I were happy and excited to have the baby. David clearly was sad in the park which meant that he was grieving for our baby. TMZ ruined David and my day. Please stop the hash tag...

(A/N That might be over the Twitter's character count XD)

 ~~~~~~~~~ 

That's all

Love from,

Fake_Fan001