Mornings and Mournings

BEFORE YOU READ THIS:

Please read this while listening to Impossible year by Panic! At The Disco and loop it. It fits nicely with the chapter but you can also not listen 'cause I'm bias when it comes to my favorite band.

~~~~

  It's been two days since she took the leap.  I cried in front of her casket, there's five more days to bury her. I sat down to the nearest couch, her parents were sitting there too. " I'm sorry." Mr. Koshy said 

"No, I'm sorry. I would've taken care of her better." I said

"No, we were bad parents, we didn't approve of her for something good." Mrs. Koshy said. Then we both mourned for our precious potato. I missed her, they missed her. After a few minutes of ugly crying, I went and approached the vlog squad. 

 Kristen was the most sad out of all of them and Gabbie was the most shocked. Gabbie was sitting still, looking at the casket with her eyes wide opened. While Kristen was crying on Scotty's shoulder while holding a box of tissues.

  Everybody in the friend group had their heads down for respect. But Liza's manager came up to and he said "How are you going to address the fans? I mean I don't think they'll believe since you were just out of the rumor."

"I don't know, if they won't believe me they'll later find out."

"Ok, and I give you my deepest condolences."

"Thank you." I said with a tear almost running down my cheek. I went to the bathroom of the venue,  wiped my tears and washed my face. I went back to see many people sobbing over the happy memories that she made and realizing that there won't be new ones.

 Liza's friends, classmates, batch mates, relatives and her family were here. Liza made everybody happy in the venue somehow and it made a big impact in their life. Liza has made everybody laugh, smile, and giggle. I miss her now talking about that....

7 days after...

 The cameras and lighting equipment were setup, we were getting ready to tell the world that our little brown girl passed away. We were at the apartment and all the vlog squad was there. The room looked grey and dark even though there were bright lights set up. It just looked that everybody had a black cloud following them since Liza passed. They were hit with so much force that I don't even think they would laugh ever again. 

 Everybody sat on the sofa and the ones who didn't fit stood at the back. Well, I think it was obvious on who sat on the middle, me. In the video we talked about her and her accomplishments and me taking a rest from YouTube. Many tears were shed in the making of this video. 

 After making the video everybody just grabbed their phone out of their pockets and went to their houses or apartments. Only Dom and Alex stayed for obvious reasons. Alex went to his room while Dom was getting ready to smoke weed. While I laid down on the couch, grieving for her. I smelled the weed that Dom was smoking and I was just so tired that I came up to him and said "Give me that." 

"Hey, my man going to smoke his first blunt." He said as he handed me it. 

THE END

~~~~~

I might make an alternate ending to this so.....

Love from,

Fake_Fan001