Characters: Candy and Grenda

(The creator never drew Grenda, but described her look to be tomboyish and stylish with combat boots, jeans, a sweater, and a modern-cut jacket

(The creator never drew Grenda, but described her look to be tomboyish and stylish with combat boots, jeans, a sweater, and a modern-cut jacket.)

Candy and Grenda have been best friends since elementary school, and although they have a rough start with Pacifica, they quickly become her closest friends, confidants, and allies in her search for answers. The three of them are the three sole members of the school newspaper teams for a long time until they slowly start to gain new members, like Dipper, Mabel, Gideon, and Wendy.

Candy is super into the pastel goth aesthetic, so she centers her entire wardrobe around it. She frequently dyes and redyes her hair and has some of the most cute/terrifying hair accessories known to man. Candy's also a social media queen with a small cult following on her social media accounts. Separate to her normal media, she also runs a creepy-cute aesthetic blog and writes fanfiction.

Grenda has a very laid-down attitude, almost always the voice of reason in the mist of chaos. Don't let her chilliness fool you; if you get Grenda mad at you, she won't be held responsible for whatever true insults come flying out of her mouth. Fiercely loyal, she'd do anything for her friends. A bunch of boys have huge crushes on her, but for the most part, Grenda is completely oblivious of the long line of admirers she has making heart-eyes at her when she walks by. By the end of the school year, she ends up dating little nerdy Marius.