Character: Bill Cipher

After a long showdown with the Pines family, Bill was forcefully torn away from the mindscape and left withering away with his powers leaking away from him

After a long showdown with the Pines family, Bill was forcefully torn away from the mindscape and left withering away with his powers leaking away from him. Luckily for him, a young Stanford Northwest discovered him in the woods, and the dying demon was quick to convince the ambitious child into making a deal with him. Ford promised him his firstborn's firstborn mind to reside in in exchange for unlimited power and knowledge. Bill gave him the instructions to construct a portal for the knowledge that would also help slowly give Bill the powers to uphold his end of the deal.

Although the project didn't end well for Ford, Bill was able to reside inside of Ford's head temporary until his new permanent residence, Mabel, was born. With such a young vessel, Bill was able to make his presence more influential upon the baby, although it would be years before the major effects of his parasitic presence would be noticeable. Unlike with Ford, Bill was able to dig his metaphoric claws into Mabel's mindscape to help him regain his powers. As Mabel gets older, Bill alternates between terrorizing her with horrible nightmares and having tea parties with her.

Ultimately, his goal is to completely regain his powers and destroy the Pines family the same way that they did to him. With Ford in his debt, the ability to possess Mabel at any time of his bidding, and desperate souls dying to strike a deal with him, it won't be long until Bill will be able to emerge from the shadows and kill off his enemies, both present and past, one by one.