The last nekos

Laurence pov

"Run" those were my mom's last words. My dad was fighting are old pack so my brothers could get me out of here. 'How did this even happen.'

(Flash back)

Mom, E, Nile, dad, and I are not normal. We are all hybrids. Mom and E are both neko vampire. Dad and Nile are werewolf vampire. Me though I'm a werewolf neko vampire. Yeah It's weird me out of us triplets is all three.

We live in the biggest 2 strongest pack ever but we have to hide the fact we are hybrids. Are pack will not let hybrids live or the last nekos either.

So today we were going to have a picnic. And it's me and my brothers'  13 birthday. That's when are other sides awaken.

So after are picnic we had to leave for a bit. But my neko started to awaken. Since I have 3 my awakening would start sooner. I turned into a cat right in front of are alpha. We ran back to are home to grab are stuff and leave but the pack jumped though are windows.

(End flash back)

"E do you have the bags?" Nile asked E. While they started to get their forms. "Yeah and I grabbed the new house keys. Lets just hope the new town's pack isn't as strong." E told us. Nile was now caring me in his wolf mouth by the scruff of my fur.

We had lost the pack a little while ago. "We should take a break and take human form." I said to my brothers. "Ok Laurence. Hey sis do you still want to be a boy or do your true gender?" Nile asked me once he turned human. "I would like to be a boy and since we look like girls and are going to an all boys school we should where masks like we did with the pack." I said to my brothers.

They nodded and pulled out 3 masks. "Mom and dad were going to give these to us as a birthday gift." E said while handing me a red and gray mask with a cat and wolf paw prints on it. E had a full gray mask with a cat paw print on it that was red and Nile got a full red mask with a wolf paw print that was gray.

We put the masks on and head to are new home leaving are past behind us.

-time skip-

It took us 3 days to get here. Are new home has everything we need. My brothers start their own YouTube channels to make some money to pay for the bills. We sign up for are new school. Right now the school is on winter break. We signed up the day before winter break.

My brothers made sure to have most of the same classes as me. We have all but one together and that is 3. I have art while they have math.

"Hey bros!!! What do you think the werewolf and vampires think of us?" I asked my brothers. "I don't know but remember to hide your scent." E told us. "Ok E and we have to call Laurence Bro while we are out in public." Nile said.

"We should go to bed it's getting late and we want to see the town or was it a city?" I said to my brothers. "Ok night." E and Nile say at the same time. We all go to are rooms.

I woke up last E and Nile were making breakfast. "Morning. what's for breakfast?" I asked still half asleep. "Oh hey bro eggs and bacon." E said with a smile. When he said bro I knew that there was a werewolf and Vampire near by. "Oh and don't forget those pancakes." Nile added. "Yay my fav-" the door bell rang wall I was talking.

"I'll get it wolf and Mystery." I said are nicknames. I went to the front door to see a werewolf and vampire at it. "Hi I'm Vanoss." the werewolf said. "Hi I'm Delirious." the vampire said. "Hi I'm Zombiecat my brothers are making breakfast would you two like to join us?" I asked them.

"Yeah sure and some more of are friends will be coming soon." Vanoss said. "Nice mask by the way." Delirious said. "Thanks and ok." I said while letting them in.

"Hey bro who is this?" E asked. "This is Vanoss and Delirious they came to great us." I said to E. "Hey where are your parents?" Vanoss asked. I freeze​ up on the question. Then the door bell rings again.

I walk back to the door and open it. While my brothers tell Vanoss and Delirious "Hi. I'm Wildcat and these are Miniladd, Basically, Nogla, Lui, Moo, Cartoonz, Ohm, and Terrorizer." the werewolf pointed to each of them.

"It's nice to meet you all would you like to come in? And my name is Zombiecat." I ask them and tell my name. "Yes that would be nice." Mini said. I let them in and show them to the dining room. "So what are your names" Vanoss asks my brothers. "My name is Wolf and this is Mystery." E said.

"Vanoss hey man were here." Wildcat shouts. I walk to my brothers and grab some plates. "I'm sorry for your loss Zombiecat." Delirious says. "It's ok." I say back.

"Alright!!!" Vanoss shouts almost making me drop the plates. But E took the plates from me. "How old are you 3?" Lui asked in a kids voice.

"We are all 13 and yes we are tall for are age and are bro is really short for his age." Nile said to them. My brothers are 6'1" and I'm 5'2".

"Wow ye are really short." Nogla said to me while looking down on me. "Nogla that was mean." Lui tells the werewolf. "Sorry. I just stating the facts." Nogla said. "It's ok. Lets just eat."

After we ate the guys told us their ages. Vanoss, Nogla, Lui, Terrorizer, and Moo are 14. Delirious, Cartoonz, Ohm, Basically, Miniladd, Wildcat and 407 who didn't make it here are 113. We also learned we go to the same school that will be an all genders school soon because the girls school is closing.

"We should show you around town and are pack's name is bbs. And did you know there are only 2 nekos left in the world?" Vanoss asks. "No we didn't know but how do you know there are only two left?" Wolf asked. While we were all shocked to find out we live in a town with the strongest pack.

"We felt one die they weren't full neko but they were neko and we can feel when a kind that only has a few left dies." Delirious told us. "Oh well we should head out shouldn't we?" I asked them all.

We all head out of are house. "So where should we start first?" Vanoss asked us. "I WANT GUMMY WORMS." Lui yells in his kid voice. Which hurt all of are ears. "Ok so candy places first. Everyone ok wit tat?" Nogla asks us. "Yay candy." I say. We all head to this candy store. That the guys say is greet.

But we run into the other pack that lives in town. And I just so happen to bump into one of them. "Well well well. Look at what we have hear fresh meet." the werewolf with red hair says while gripping my arm really tight.

"Let him go Mark or else." Vanoss said in angry  tone. I start to whimper from the pain. My brothers start to get angry. "Or else what." Mark says back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was Laurence's old pack name? Why was the old pack the only full werewolf pack? What will happen to Laurence. Find out next chapter.

Hey everyone so Ohmtoonz the first is ending soon and book to won't be out for a while so I will thought I would start something a bit be for Ohmtonz ended.

Zombiecat says "I hope you all enjoy the new story. Bye meow woof."