he's pregnant

Laurence/Zombiecat pov

The next morning. I woke up and everyone else is still asleep. So I start to make breakfast. Even though some of the stuff is high up. I bring out my wings, ears and tails. I also forgot to put on my mask. I noticed when I'm almost done with breakfast.

I fly up to my room and put on my mask. Then fly back down stairs and Finnish breakfast. I hide my wings, ears, and tails when I hear everyone starting to wake up. "Good morning. I'm making pancakes." I said. I hear Wildcat scream "Puncakes yes." "Wildcat it's to early to be yelling." Nogla said. My brothers and Mike come down stairs. I notice Mike trying to hide his ears and tail. Then E and Nile try to help.

I rush over and help to. Then go back to the kitchen to set the table. Everyone sits in the same spots as last night. I put food on their plates and the extra stuff in the middle of the table. "I'm gonna go for a walk see you in abit everyone." I said. "Be careful and come back safe." E said.

"I will." I said. Then walked out the door. I sensed one of my 3 soul mates near by. I went to them. I saw Mark and Jack messing with two girls. One my good friend Athena. I don't know the other. "Hey what are you doing to them!" I yell at Mark and Jack they look at me. Then walk to me. "Well well if it isn't the vampire wolf." Mark says. "Wat are ye doing all by ye self." Jack says.

"It's none of your business and it's not nice to hurt people." I said. I touched both of their hands and saw into their minds. It wasn't them who saw in control. The beings that were in control know of "him". "So your true names' are Dark and Anti." I say. They give surprised looks. "How did you know." Dark said in his true voice. "Let's just say I saw who you truly are." I said in my mystic voice. "You are like us?" Anti asked more than stated.

"Kinda you see my other side left and is called curse." I said. I notice the two girls ran off. "So  you are "his" other half. I like you kid well more than "him"." Dark said. "Yeah that guy is not nice to his own kind." Anti said. "You know I was wondering but why do you hate nekos so much?" I ask.

"Oh we don't hate them it's the kids parents who do. We think they are great and they don't hate or fear are kind." Dark said. "Yeah. Mark's and Jack's parents hate nekos so much they put a spell on their own kids making it so if they know it's a neko they kill on site." Anti told me. I nod my head. 'So Mark and Jack's parents are the problem.' I thought. "Also their parents are not very nice to them." Anti told me before he and Dark went to sleep.

"Hey Zombiecat." Mark said in a calm tone. I looked at him and he punched me in the face. I heard my mask cracking. "That's what you get for stopping us." Mark said but I heard the sorry in his voice. I look to the side and see three people. Two were vampire and one was a werewolf. Jack started to hit me a bit more and Mark kicked me in the stomach. After one more kick they walked to the people.

"You did good son but you will have to find those girls tomorrow." the werewolf said to Mark. "Yes son. So you failed your task for today and will be punished." the female vampire said. They walked off I tried to get up but my body hurt to much. I started to pass out from the pain. I saw someone run up to me before I passed out.

Panda pov

I was just walking around thinking about things. I stopped when I saw someone on the ground. I looked closer and saw it was Zombiecat. I ran to him and saw how bad he was. I picked him up. I ran home. Once I was there I got the first aid kit. I started to take off his hoodie to bandage his wounds.

I finished that but worried about other injuries. So I did the smart thing and called his brothers plus May and Marlow are out. I waited three rings then someone picked up. 'Hello?" It was wolf.

E/wolf pov

"Hello?" I said into the phone. 'Thank goodness it was you Wolf." Panda said. "Oh hey Panda. What's up." I say. 'I need you to come over right away because someone attacked Zombiecat." he said in a hurry and then hung up. I froze thinking of who would attack my little sister/brother. I was snapped out of my daze by my mate tapping my shoulder.

"Hey, how you feeling after last night?" He asked. "No time for that we need to go!" I said really fast. "Hey what's going on?" Lui asked. I didn't say anything and just ran out the door. 'I should have listen to Laurence when he said don't touch are mates because are animals and vampire will want to mate with them if they are the true mate.' I thought. I wasn't feeling well and thought of a chance of me being pregnant.

I made it to May, Marlow, and Panda's home. The guys right behind me. Nile in the lead. I knock on the door. Panda opened the door and rushed us all in. "He is in my room." Panda says. I ran to his room to find my little sister bleeding and passed out on the bed. I smelled the neko blood trying to heal. Moo rushes in and smells the blood he quickly shuts the door. He asks me to leave I left. I went to my brother and cried in his chest.

"Bro why do you smell like a pregnant neko?" he said in are bond. I freeze realizing I had to tell him and the others. "Well I might have gotten a little fun last night." I said out loud. Moo walks out of Panda's room. "Wait what!!!" everyone yelled except Nile -who looked pissed- Mike and Moo. "That's interesting but I have a question." Vanoss said.

"Yeah what is it." Nile says. "Two things. First why does Moo have neko blood on him, second why do you smell like a neko?" Vanoss asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey zombies so heads up this story is a few chapters from ending. But it will be interesting. Bye bye meow.

~Zombiecat