why they split up

(Warning gets really sad at one point)

Laurence pov

That Mark guy started to grip my arm harder. "Or we will fight you and I don't think you want to piss off a family of werewolf vampires?" Vanoss said.

"What werewolf vampires?" Mark asked. My brothers started to step closer. I then saw E's eyes they were cat shaped and if he didn't have his mask on he would be hissing like a neko.

"We are so you better let him go or we will rip you limb from limb. Got it?" Mystery said looking really mad. Mark let my arm go and backed away. "Ok man." Mark said. "We used to be friends why are you so mean?" Mini asked Mark and the other people with him.

"Well maybe if you take back what you said we would be friends again and a hole pack." A female werewolf said. "Krism don't talk to them. We should go Mark." the other female werewolf who sounds British.

"Ok pack lets go. See you around Vanoss." Mark said. "What was that about and are you ok bro did he hurt you?" Wolf asked while checking me for wounds. "I'm fine but can we still go to that candy shop and you guys can tell us there." I say to Wolf. "Yeah that's a good idea." Lui says and everyone nods.

(Time skip)

"So how did this all start and why does Mark and his pack hate your pack Vanoss?" Nile asked. I was eating some gummy worms I got and Lui was trying to steal mine. But I stole some of his. 'Hehehe that's what you get for trying to take my gummy worms.'

"Well where should we start?" Delirious says. "How about how this hole fighting began?" E said. "Ok ok."

(Flash back 4 years ago when there was 4 nekos)

Vanoss pov

It was a normal meeting for are pack getting ready for the full moon. I saw someone who wasn't a werewolf. I wonder who they are and what they are doing in my dad's land.

I best follow them. I'll ask Delirious to join me because we are mates but he doesn't know that yet. "Hey Del look an intruder lets follow them to find out what they are and bring them to my dad." I say to him. He sees the intruder and says "We shouldn't he might be dangerous and alpha wouldn't want you getting hurt."

I then saw Mark and Jack going after the intruder. "What about Mark and Jack they are going near the intruder?" When Delirious heard me say that he looked that way and started to run to Mark and Jack.

The intruder saw Mark, Jack, me, and Delirious. They started to run. Mark and Jack followed. So me and Del followed them. "Stop intruder or we will kill you." Mark yelled. The person stopped and I saw it was a man with cat ears.

"Del what is he?" I asked. "That's a neko Vanoss one of the few still alive." Del told me. I had never seen a neko but he looks cool. "DIE NEKO SCUM." Mark yelled while running up and attacking him.

"Stop Mark what are you doing?" Del yell while trying to stop Mark. Jack grabs Del and says "All neko are weak we should just kill them that is what Mark's father said."

I run up and punch Mark in the face to try and save the neko. "Hang on alright just wait a little are alpha will help you." I say knowing he's going to die. "Please young man can you do me a last request. Give this to my cousins if you ever meet them." he said weakly. "What are their names?" I ask him.

"Their names are E, Nile, and L-" he died in my arms. "Delirious he's not moving what do we do." Delirious looked at me with sadness in his eyes. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Yes one less neko now there only 3 left father will be so proud of me." Mark said. "You bastard he had a family. He had people who loved him why." I asked. "Jack and father say nekos are bad so they have to die." that's all he said before he fainted.

"Nekos do not need to die I will protect them if I ever see one again." I tell Jack while he leaves with Mark in his arms.

(End of flash back)

E pov

What I heard was so horrible. I'm glad we put Laurence to sleep with my power.So that's how cousin Jake died. I think it's good she doesn't know. "I didn't even get his name." Vanoss said before he broke into tears.

I go and buy some more candy for Laurence. Nile is caring her and that we are far away from are old pack but sad to find out Jake died in so much pain.

"Thanks for telling us." Mystery says. "Huh yeah no problem." Vanoss says. "We should get going it getting late you should show us around tomorrow if that's ok?" I ask. "Yeah lets meet at your house since we all live in the same area." Lui says.

"Ok so tomorrow at 8:00 we all go to Wolf, Mystery, and Zombiecat's house." Mini says. "Wait why so early?" Nile asks. "Because you guys make some dam good food." Wildcat says. We all say bye and go home once we are on are street.

"They bro these guys might be trust worthy. Maybe we can tell them in the future what we are." I said to Nile once we are in the house. "We should tell them when we trust them enough ok E." he said and I nodded under standing him.

(Time skip)

Laurence pov

Winter break is ending we hung out with Vanoss and them and I got my wolf form 2 days ago. It looks pretty cool. I was at home with my brothers playing some Gmod with Vanoss, Delirious, Miniladd, and Cartoonz.

Hey asked why I never turned into my wolf form yet and I told them I didn't know. So to day is the first day of school. My brothers made lunch for us. We are about to head out the door. But stopped when E said to go and grab are masks.

I run to my room my brothers run to their rooms and grab their mask. The door bell rings and I have my mask on. So I answered the door all the guys said "hi" and "hello". My brothers came in the room and we left for school.

My first class was world history. Delirious and Cartoonz have that class with us. So they show us to it. Before we entered Mini came running with Ohm right behind.

"Delirious, Cartoonz help Mark and his goons attacked Wildcat and Vanoss." Mini said. We stop walk to class and run to Wildcat and Vanoss are. I hope they are ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey second chapter what do you all think. I hope you all enjoy. Bye meow.