old friends

Nile/ mystery pov

I let my siblings sleep in and made breakfast. The guys all went home but Marlow, May, and Panda are staying here because of the attack. 'I wonder how Laurence new about that story but me and E didn't." I thought. I shrug it off and continue with what I'm doing. The door bell rang and I smelled two people I could never forget. Athena and Artimst. They are Laurence's best friends.

I run to the door and open it. Athena was more human than werewolf. They have wolf ears, fangs, and tail. While Artimst is a mix of werewolf and vampire. They are both nice. Also Athena doesn't really have a main pronoun and will go by any pronoun. "Hey it's good to see you two again." I say. "Mystic good to see you to." Athena says. Still awkward and shy but sweet as ever. "Hey Mystic. So how have you been?" Artimst asked. "Good and come inside." I say.

I bring them inside and introduce them to Panda, May, and Marlow. I call the guys and make plans to hang out tomorrow and for the girls to meet them. I make a bit more food for them. I serve the food, go wake up my siblings and eat breakfast. I went out for a walk. While walking I bumped into the guy with the space suit that is shiny. "Sorry." I say. "No I should be sorry about the other day." He said to me. "My name is Mystic. What's your name?" I say.

"Mr. Sark or just Sark." Sark said. I shake his hand and I felt the pull to him. "Mate?" Sark says. He takes off his helmet his eyes have a loving look in them. He grabs my hand and takes me some where.

E/Wolf pov

I see Artimst and Athena in the kitchen. Nile left for his morning walk. But I have a feeling he will not be back for a while. "Hey how have you both been?" I said. "Good but the pack is hunting us they found out Bridget, I are hybrids and Athena didn't want to leave a good friends." Artimst says.

Athena's ears and tail perk up. "I never liked the pack and so many wanted me with them. I do not like people like that." Athena said. They looked ticked off about all the idiots in the old pack. "So what happened to Bridget?" I ask. "We got separated not long ago." Athena told me. You normally never see Athena without their best friend. They always had each other's back. they also had Laurence's back because he was always quiet and scared. Athena and Bridget became apart of are family. It was funny finding out Bridget and Artimst are vampire werewolf hybrid. Athena is more human so they only have wolf ears and a tail. They were one of the lucky more human werewolves born and still live in the pack.

The unlucky ones get killed by the pack leader. I had once saw this. It was just born and it's father was human plus didn't know about it. So the pack leader saw it as a waste of space and killed it. A week after that he made a rule no mating with humans even if they are your mate. If you do  you had to leave the pack or die. Most left the pack when they found their mate. 'Wait I'm getting way into detail about the pack. And why was I telling myself about the pack again.' "Earth to Wolf." Artimst said flicking my for head. "Ow what was that for!?" I whine like a kid. "Still you same old over thinking self." Athena said.

"I'm not completely I don't over think things as much and I have a mate." I say. They both had surprised faces on. "Oh you do now do you?" Artimst said. "So are they guy or ladie? if you don't mind me asking." Athena said nervously.

"He's a guy of course." I say. Mike comes down stairs in his boxers. "Hey babe what's with all the noise." He says not realizing there is others in the room. I blush and shout at him "Mike go put some clothes on!" He ran up stairs saying sorry over and over until he was out of sight. "So that was him?" Artimst said. "Yeah sorry." I said. Laurence came downstairs not long after. "Why is your boyfriend half naked?" He asked. "Oh that. He doesn't sleep with a shirt on." I tell him. "Right." He said. He sees Athena and Artimst. "Hey you two. So where is Bridget?" He asked. "We were separated from her." Athena tells him. "Thanks and you two look really tired go up to my room and sleep." He tells them. He walks out the door without a word.