Halloween

Laurence pov

It's 4 before Halloween my favorite holiday. I made my costume all ready but I can't where my mask with it so I will sound like a girl. I'll add some things.

"Hey Laur Laur what are you whereing for Halloween?" Nile asks me. "It's a secret." I tell him in my spooky voice. E walks in and is holding his costume.

It is a fox out fit. He has the same problem as me. It looks like. "Hey Laur Laur can you put a voice changer in my costume?" E asks. "Yeah. Would you like it on your costume Nile?" I tell E then ask Nile.

"Yes please." he said. Then left the room to get his costume. It is a bear costume. "Ok." I say while taking their costumes to my room to get to work.

I'm glad today is Saturday. I pull out my costume and get to work on the 3 voice changers.

-time skip-

Today's the day. I have everything ready and now we wait for school to end. "So Zombiecat are the costumes ready?" Nile asks.

"Yep. We better head to school." I said. We leave the house and meet with everyone.

"So how are all the couples doing?" I ask. While E runs to his mate. I can't believe his mat was him out of all people. "So Mike how have you been?" E asks his mate. "Good babe and how are you?" Mike says. "Ok. So we need to run now or we well be late." I tell them all.

We run to see the rest of the gang. "Hey Mark and Jack!!!" Nile yells. I wince at my brothers yelling. (Future so keep reading and learn how they made peace.)

"Hi guys." Mark said. "Have you seen sark?" Nile asks. "Ye. He is by his locker." Jack said before Mark got a word out. Nile runs off.

-Time skip cause I can-

I grabbed are costumes and gave my brothers their costumes. They went to their rooms and changed. I went back to my room to change. I got in my bunny costume.

After we changed we met up with the guys at the school. Mark had a pink must ash while Jack had green contacts on his eyes. Sark was dressed as honey. Vanoss had an owl mask on and Delirious had a raccoon mask on.

Ohm has this creepy bunny costume and Cartoonz a devil costume. Mini had fox ears and tail and Wildcat has on a pig mask. Lui had a monkey costume on while Nogla had a paper bag on his head.

"Basically, 407, and Smitty couldn't make it they said they had stuff to take care of." Vanoss told us. We just shugged and went trick or treating. This is me and my brothers first Halloween. "Hey Laurence-" E just realised he said my real name.

I give him the death glare and then run off while everyone other than my brothers stared in wonder. My brothers on the other had froze in fear.

Once they all noticed I was gone out of their site and ran into the woods. I ran into someone. Her name is Jess and she is my mate. But she doesn't know that.

E/Wolf pov

I saw Laurence run after I said their true name. They don't know are true name yet and that we are nekos. Well me and Laurence. Nile gets mad and punches me in the face. It would have hurt more if I didn't have a mask on.

I punched him back and in the face. Vanoss, Delirious, and Moo hold back Nile while Cartoonz, Ohm, and Terrorizer hold me back. "Why the fuck did you just punch each other?!" Lui asks us. I calm down and the others sense it. Nile calms soon after.

"Well y-" Nile stops talking because his voice changer is broken. I tell him telepathically. "Run now." He nods and we run the way are sis did. At a high speed. "We have to find Laur now. So they can fix are voice changers." I say to Nile. "Yeah but we should change are costumes." he says back. "I've got that covered." I said while pulling out 2 dresses. "No way am I getting in that dress!!!" Nile tells me.

"It's the dress or your boxers." I tell him. He sighs and grabs the dress. And changes into it.

The dress he chose was gray with red jules on it. And the dress I got was red with gray jules on it. This felt humiliating. At least the guys won't recognise us now. Woot Halloween. Me and Nile start to look for Laurence.

Vanoss pov

We are looking for Wolf, Mystery, and Zombiecat because they all ran off. And Wolf's mate started freaking out thinking something bad might happen to them. "I hope they are ok." I say out loud because my panic is getting to me.

"Chill everyone we will find them." Sark said. Sark may seem calm but I can smell his panic. "Hey do you guys smell that." Mark said. "Yeah it smells like neko. But how?" I said. We start following the sent and we find two girls.

One in a red dress with gray sparkles and the other in a gray dress with read sparkles. "Hello ladies have you seen 3 people come by here one in a bunny costume, another in a bear costume, and the last one in a fox?" Sark asked. The girls shake their heads.

"Ok but what is a par of lovely ladies like your self doing out here~?" Wolf's mate said. -I don't like calling him by his name and he is rude flirt.- "We are looking for are little brother." one said while the other looked mad.

"We can help look for your brother and are friends." Sark told them. They nodded and we headed off. I started to smell Zombiecat's scent.

Laurence pov

Me and my mate are talking. I didn't notice the guys ease dropping. Jess noticed them. "Hey someone's watching us." Jess whispers to me. I nod and look at the bush they are in then say "I know you are guys show your selfs." I stated.

They all came out and I see my brothers in dresses. I couldn't hold my laughter in. Everyone except my brothers wonder why I'm laughing. E grabs my right are and Nile grabs my left then run like crazy.

Vanoss and them follow us. I tell my bros it's ok and they could stop. "Ok bro but we have to tell are real names to them." Nile tells me. "It's cool. We should tell them." I said and we stop running or more like my bros stop dragging me. "So you know what we look like now guys. What do you think."

I lift up my costume mask and show my face. "Wait so you all are girls?" Nogla asks. "No we just have girly faces." we say together. "Oh cool." Mike says. "So are real names are Laurence, E, and Nile." I say while pointing. "Alright. Well are names are Evan, Jonathan, David, Ryan, Lui, Luke, Sean, Sark, and Mark." Vanoss says and point to them.

We go trick or treating and get a hole bunch of candy. "Who wants to spend the night at are house and play truth or dare?" E asks. We all raise are hands. We head to are house and play truth or dare. Soon after head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you all think? Comment.

Sorry I didn't add the game of truth or dare I will put it in the next chapter of the story.

Bye bye meow.