The flirt

Laurence pov

School got cancelled because of the sudden snow storm. Well we get a snow day yay. I wonder what the others are doing. Oh well. I best do some recording for my YouTube channel. My YouTube name is Zombies Rule. (Not my channel but might be real.)

My brothers don't know I have one and their channels names are cool. Their names are Wolf and Mystery plays games. (Same as before.)

I hopped on my second account on Gmod. I see Vanoss and the others are on Skype. They sent me an invite and I excepted it. Kept my camera off and turn on my voice changer. "Hey." I yelled in the mike. "What up zombies." Wildcat said. "Hey Zom." Vanoss said my nickname they gave me.

"Hi Zombies." Del says. The others say their 'hi's' and 'hey's' to me. "So what are we playing?" Mini asked. "Hold on let me see if Wolf and Mystery want to play." Vanoss says. "What up." "Hi." I heard my brothers say. "So wh- WAIT IS THAT ZOMBIES RULE!?" Mystery shouted really excited.

"Yep and you can call me Zom or Zombies." I told my brothers. "Cool!" they said together. "So Vanoss what are we playing?" I asked this time. "Gmod prop hunt." He said. "Ok I'm already on Gmod so I will host it." I said.

-Time skip-

"Hahaha oh good spot Delirious." Lui said. The teams are me, Vanoss, E, Nogla, Ohm, Mini, Basically, Smitty and Moo vs Cartoonz, 407, Lui, Wildcat, Terrorizer, Mystery, and Delirious.

I saw him in his sneaky spot. The only ones left were me, Vanoss, Mini, Ohm, Cartoonz, Terrorizer, Wildcat, Mystery, and Delirious. We had 2 minutes and 36 seconds left. "Aaahhh." I heard Mystery scream. And on the screen it said Ohm died, Mystery died. "Yes I took someone with me." Ohm said.

In the chat Mini said 'I found Terrorizer and Cartoonz." 'where are they I have a newb toob." Vanoss said back. Then I hear Mini say "I found you fuckers!" then blew up Terrorizer. But Cartoonz got away.

Cartoonz went to Delirious's hiding spot. "I found Wildcat." and with that Vanoss blew up. We only. Had 30 seconds left. "Try and find us Zom." "Yeah Zombies." they said and oh how much of a wrong move that was. I was in their blind spot and so I shot them with the rocket loncher.

I killed them both and killed myself in the process. "Ha that what you get." I yelled at them. "Well that was fun I'm going to hop off." E said. "Same." Mystery said. "Yeah I think I'm are done. How about you guys." I said. I got"Yeah." and "bye"'s from the others.

I hopped off. I'll edit later. "Hey E, Nile I'm going to the mall do you want to come or for me to get you anything." I say while I'm getting ready to go. "No thanks but can you get me something from ame world?" Nile said.

"I'm staying to but can you get me something from Hot blopic?" E said. "Yeah see you in a few hours." I said as I'm leaving the house. I've been to a mall once when I was little so I'll ask if one of the gang wants to go.

I text everyone in a group chat except E and Nile. (L=Lui, V=Vanoss, D=Delirious C=Cartoonz, N=Nogla, M=Mini, W=Wildcat, O=Ohm, Ms=Moo, T=Terrorizer, S=Smitty, B=Basically, 4=407, and La=Laurence or in the others point of view Z=Zombiecat.)

La: Hey I'm going to the mall do any of you want to join me?

V: Sorry I'm busy.

W: Same.

M: I can go.

Ms: I do need to buy some stuff so same here.

L: I might go don't know yet.

N: I'll go there are some real creeps there so I don't want any of you getting hurt.

C: I am doing some homework maybe another time.

T: I'll go it sounds like fun.

D: I'm up for it.

S: Got work so can't.

4: Same.

B: I'll meet u at the mall.

La: Ok see u all there.

Ms: wait where should we meet.

La: how about ame world?

M: Sounds good.

Ms: Yep.

B: Kk.

N: see u there.

D: see u soon.

T: ok.

We all left the chat. After that and I started to run to the mall.

Delirious pov

Z left the chat. When I saw that I hopped on my bike to meet the others there.

Terrorizer pov

I got in my car with Moo in the passenger seat. And we drove to the mall.

Nogla pov

I left my house and went to pick up mini because he doesn't have a car. Wait Zombiecat doesn't have a car either. I wonder if he's running there? Oh well. I pull up to Mini's house and send him a text. He comes out and hops in.

-20 minutes later-

Me and Mini are waiting at ame world for everyone else. Basically and Delirious come up to us. "Hey man good to see you got here ok." Delirious says. "Same with you guys." I said.

Soon after everyone but Zombiecat gets here. "Where is he?" Moo asks. A few of us shrug and the rest say "I don't know."

"I hope he is ok." Terrorizer said. "Yeah. Oh I heard there is this guy who will flirt with anyone cute so. Lets hope he didn't run into him." Delirious tells us.

Laurence pov

I made it. Now to ame world. Oh there's a map. I start to look at it then some guy comes up to me and says this pick up line. "I better look up where you can buy a smoke detector because your on fire~. Baby maybe I can help you if you help me~."

"Ok nice pick up line and no thank you I'm meeting my friends." "Well at least let me get your number baby~." "Uh no I've gotta go bye." I said and rush of in the direction of ame world. Not noticing the flirt following me.

I make it and see the guys just standing there. A few look mad and others look worried. "Hey guys sorry i took so long." I say when I'm right next to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is the flirt. What are the others up to. Find out next chapter.

Comment what you think and like if you thinks this story is ok.

Zombiecat says "I hope you all enjoy. Bye bye meow woof."