danger day/ cookie weirdness

Nogla pov

I see Zombiecat and ask "Hey wat took ye so long?" "Sorry I got lost on my way here and ran into some flirt." he tells us. "Well let's go shopping" Delirious said. We split into two groups. I go with Delirious and Terrorizer.

Zombiecat, Moo,Basically, and Mini were in a group and we separated. My group went to the game store and looked at all the new games.

Laurence/ Zombiecat pov

Mini, me, Moo and Basically went into ame world. I found somethings and what my brother wanted. We walked around until we got to hot blopic. We did a bit more shopping then went to the book store we said we would meet at before lunch.

We got there before the others so we went and looked at all there new anime and comics. I stopped when I smelt the flirt and someone who has a gun plus two other people. Moo and Mini were looking at some books on the other side of the store. Basically was buying his books.

I already got my books and I started to text everyone in group chat. (Ma: stands for Marlow, P: stands for Panda, Ni: or My: stands for Nile.)

La:Everyone there are 3 guys with guns in the mall.

D: Where are u at.

La: In the book store that is next to lava coffee.

D: I'm on my way.

V, E, Ni, L, 4, S, N, T: Same here.

M: I'll try to warn security.

Ms: I'll try getting people out.

Ma: I'll check radio frequencies.

P: I will look for TNT and other explosives.

B: I'll try and get people out.

La: Ok everyone be careful.

I went looking for the flirt and the guys with guns were about to pull out their guns when.

Delirious pov

Z has left the chat.

D: Ok everyone keep an eye out and Marlo, May, Panda, Wolf, and Mystery when did u get in this chat?

My: Just now and we should get going.

May: Talk as soon as we get there.

Everyone: lets go.

Me, Nogla, and Terrorizer got the the book store but I didn't see Zombiecat until we were all together. "Where is Zombiecat?" Terrorizer asked.

"I don't know the last time we saw him, He was with Basically."Mini told us. We all looked at Basically. "Well I was distracted buying my stuff when I looked at the last place he was he wasn't there." Basically told us.

We followed his sent but then we ran into Panda and May. "Any sign of those guys with guns?" May asked. Mini took Moo and Basically to tell security about the danger.

E/Wolf pov

As soon as Laurence sent that text we hopped on are bikes. We saw Vanoss and the others heading out. When we got to there. We all started to look for the others.

We found Mini, Moo, and Basically telling security about the guns. Then the others came running. "Guys there is a bomb in the building on the second floor somewhere." Panda told us. We split into groups of 3.

Me, Nile, and 407 went to the west side. Vanoss, Lui, and Terrorizer went north side. Delirious, May, and Panda went to the east side and Mini's group went to the south side. On the way I heard a gun shot on the north side of the mall.