the truth

??? Pov

As I left my home that day I thought about "it". How we were alike until the indecent and "it's" first thought. 'I was thinking about my five forms I was supposed to have 4 my human form, my werewolf form, my neko form, and my vampire form is all I should have had. But I didn't I had another form. A form I shouldn't have had. We call them mysticals or dark sides. And that is what I was.' That was the "thing's" first thought.

It stole something of mine but "it" was never meant to be like this. "Hello little one have you seen "it"?" I said. Talking to one of my kind. "Yeah and my name is Dark." he said. "Well Dark my name is curse and do you know what I mean by "it"?" I said. "I'm guessing a neko right?" he said. "You are wrong and right. You see it is no ordinary neko "it" is a cursed one that will save "it's" kind at a price." I said. "Also "it" stole something from me." I told him.

He was a young dark form. "Oh "it" did now and what would that be?" he asked me. He spoke with the same venom in his voice when calling "it". "My true form." I say to him. He looks at me wide eyed and with fear. "So "it" is dangerous for are kind then?" he asked. "No......" I said "I am." I attack the child dark form. Then another dark form hit me. I fought him but they got away. 'I'm coming for you little "thing".' I knowing it is seeing this and hearing it.

Laurence pov

I shot up out of the bed I was in. Not caring where I was or how much pain I was in just the thought of "him" coming to take them. I now start to realize I'm not in my room and start to look around.

I heard people talking outside the door. "Two things. First why does Moo have neko's blood on him, and why do you smell like a neko." the voice said. It was Vanoss. "Well you see we are the last nekos." E said. I heard gasp and then the room went silent. I walk out and see everyone there looking at my brothers. I felt a presence one I know all to well.

It was one of his shadow crawlers. It jumped through the window. It was running to E. I pulled out my dark blade. I cut it in half but more were coming we were surrounded. "Guys take these it's the only way to fight them. unless you are mystical." I said. I tossed them all a blade. We took them down.

"What were those things?" Ohm asked. "Yeah they weren't anything I have seen before." Mini said. Everyone was wondering what they were except me. A few looked at me while others looked at my brothers. Marlow and May came into the room. They looked at everything.

"Well I guess it's time I told you all the story of the neko's. Long long ago there were four neko siblings. The second oldest had two forms. One was a normal neko form and the other was what nekos call mysticals or as other bings call it dark forms.  The youngest three forms. It was a werewolf, neko, and vampire." I was interrupt by Lui. "Wait what? But legend says that if those three combine the person will die." he said.

"Most will but not this one. Now let me continue. The other two siblings were normal nekos. One day the second oldest sibling had convinced the oldest of them all that the youngest was going power hungry. The second youngest saw this and warned the youngest. The second oldest was secretly learning about his powers that he couldn't do that before because the oldest was always watching them." I once again get interrupted.

"So you are telling this but what does it have to do with you three? Plus they were a family of four." Vanoss asked. "Just wait I'll get to that part. The more the second oldest learned more about his powers and he became more dangerous. The oldest only wanted to protect the world and having dangerous sibling he had to watch them but at the time the second oldest tricked them and told them a lie. The second youngest saw what the second oldest was doing. The second youngest watched one day when the second oldest killed. The second oldest saw the second youngest and tried to stop them from running off and telling the oldest. The youngest was locked up because they used their powers. The oldest thought it was a threat. But how their wrong led them to a terrible fate. The oldest hadn't seen the other two siblings in awhile. So they went to search. The second youngest at the time was being chased by the second oldest. The second oldest had trapped their younger sibling. They tore them a part using their powers. The oldest heard the screams of the younger sibling and ran to them. What they found they blamed their self's for. One of their siblings dead. They ran at the second oldest to try and kill them but it didn't work that way. The oldest was killed. The youngest learned of this and new the second oldest would come after them. So they could be stronger. You see the siblings energy was shared between them. The youngest broke out and vanished. The second oldest was angered. A few years past and the second oldest was the leader of their clan."

"The second oldest ordered the clan to hunt down the youngest but they all failed. One day the youngest showed up and challenged the other sibling. They fought for awhile and the youngest had won at a price. The second oldest put a curse and said he would be back when the nekos were almost dead. Then they vanished from this world. The youngest saw this and casted two spells. The first was to come back when nekos were almost killed off and the second was to give back to their other siblings a second chance. After that the youngest vanished again but never to be seen again." I finished the story of the past.

"Those siblings were three brothers and a sister and they all had a mark to show they were meant to be leader of their clan. Now the reason that shadowy creator attacked us is because it master sent it and the master is the second oldest but he can't get more powerful with out human souls. Since he doesn't have his true form anymore he will hunt us all down. Now when I was born I took his form and a lot of his powers. The only thing he has left is strength and shadow beasts." I told them.

"So all along you were tell us that he will try and kill you three for his power back." Marlow asks. I nod my head. We all agreed it was time to get some sleep. While they sleep I would make a plan of get rid of Mark and Jack's evil parents who serve "him".

I thought about the story and how I left one thing out and that is the second oldest cursed a child as well because he helped the youngest. The cursed child was freed but the curse would stayed in the family until it was fully awakened. I fell asleep thinking about the past.