Final chapter

(Gore warning later in chapter)

-time skip-

Vanoss pov

It's are last day in school. We are goofing off and making plans for the future. Well all of us except Laurence. He is more worrying about his girlfriend, nephews and nieces. E and Nile plan on being YouTubers with all of us. We still do not know who ZombiesRule is yet. He did say once he hits one million subs he would show us his face first then his fans. May, and Marlow Left to hunt down anyone that was bad from their old pack. We found out that Mark and Jack were being controlled by their dark sides. They now have them under control. We look at are school one last time and leave. "So what you all say after we graduate we have a get together at E, Nile, and my place." Laurence said. "That sounds great but I'm traveling straight after graduating with a few others. When we get back yes that would be great." Sark said. "Okay who all is going with Sark raise your hand." I said. Minx, Krizem, Nanners, Bryce, Jack, and Mark all raised their hands. "Okay we will get together when you get back as well." E said. They nod and we split up and head home.

-time skip to end of graduation-

Laurence/Zombiecat pov

I looked at my family one last time I smiled with them. We just finished high school with everyone. Vanoss and Delirious got together along with a few others. I ran ahead of them having the biggest smile on my face. "So you guys ready to party." E said. Surprise he changed and Nile two. "YEAH!!!" everyone but me shouted. "I'll catch up with you guys in a bit. Don't go to wild and wake up my nieces and nephews." I tell them. I waved and walked to where I saw "him". The one who started this all. "Hey let's end this fast. Ok?" I said.
"Agreed. We die today but one lives a little longer to tell their loved ones bye because we both know neither of us can live without the other." he said.

(Gore skip if you don't like.)

"Your right man." I say while running at him. I hit him in the face. He hit me in the stomach multiple times. I heard the crack of my ribs. I was sent flying back into a tree. I move fast and doge his kick. Then I punched him in the jaw, arm, leg, and stomach. I saw his arm go limp and hear a sickening snap from his chest.

To finish it off I go for a kick. He punches me at the same time. We go flying back after that one hit. I hear more snaps and cracks from both of us. He hit a tree. I landed on grass but we both got up. We are covered in bruise, blood, dirt, grass, leaves, and sweat from head to toe. He spits at me. "I will not lose to the likes of you!" He shouted.

He pulls out his swords and I pull out my knifes. We run at each other and clash blades. We move so fast you can't see us unless you are not human. He cuts my cheek. I stab his left eye. He screams a blood curdling scream. I was stunned to long he stabs my stomach deep. I start coughing blood. He says a spell of the dark void blades. I almost doge it, it cuts off my tail. I scream at the pain. I got up and ran at him. My knife amed at his neck. He deflected it with his sword but not my second knife.

I cut off his arm and blood poured out. He moved quickly and cut off my leg. I moved fast and attacked one final time cutting his head in half. "Looks like I won cures." I say and look at the bloody mess. His arm is in a tree and he is lying in a pool of his own blood.

(Gore end.)

I sit and send a text to everyone saying my last words. I see the sunset. How pretty the red and organ is with the tiniest bit of pink. 'Heh the neko cures is gone. Wish I could have watched my children grow up and my brothers' kids two.' I thought. I close my eyes and say "I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer but everyone have a great life." I take my last breathe and fall into darkness.

Ohm pov

I got a texts from ZombiesRule and Laurence. The others don't notice their phones go off and continues to watch the movie. I open Zombies message first. I found out who he really is. I then check Laurence's message next. Both messages said.

ZombiesRule message

Hey Ohm so I'm going to tell you who I really am and everyone should get the same message. I have been right beside you for a few years now and everyone else. It was fun but anyway my name is Laurence or Zombiecat and I had fun with all of you. Good bye.

Laurence message

So now you know that I am ZombiesRule and I'm sorry I wont be making it home ever again but you all were a great family and I hope we meet again in the next life. This isn't a good bye for now it's a good bye until are next life. Also can you all look after my girlfriend and kids for me thank you all.

I stop the movie. "What the heck was that for." "Yeh focker wy did ye stop te movie." I heard a few more things from the guys. Cartoonz shut them all up and asked "Ohm what is wrong?" "check your phones now and get your shoes on right after that." I tell them. I get up and put my shoes on. Everyone ran and got their shoes on.

"Okay which way did he go?" Vanoss asked. "He went to the forest on the East side of town." Nile said. We ran that way hoping he would be ok. The sun was setting when we left. Once we were there it was to late. Nile and E ran to him. "No no no no, we can't lose you. Without you we would be missing a part of are selfs." Nile yelled. "Brother he's gone and so is the neko curse." E said while crying. We all cried. I saw another body but didn't know who it was.

"We should make him a grave." I said. They all nod and we get to work. When we got here the moon was just coming up. Now it's in the middle of the sky. We finished the grave and put him in. We burn the other body. We put a stone to mark his grave. Then we leave his grave but still visit it.

- time skip 23 years-

Nile pov

"I can't believe it's been 23 years." I said. "Yeah everyone is moving on but none of us have forgotten him and we all still talk." E said. I nod in agreement. "So what have you been up to of late?" I asked because YouTube didn't work out for him or his mate. "Nothing much. I do art now but I always love Laurence's art. How about you and the guys?" he said. "Pretty good. me and Sark are having fun. But he stopped hanging with Nanners because he got on his nerves to much." I tell him.

"Yeah Nanners can get on people's nerves but he is funny." E said. I looked up from Laurence's grave to see the guys. "Hey how are you all?" E asked. "Pretty good we made it big and I bet Laurence would have too if he was here." Ohm said. "Hey let's have a get together at my place I still live in town." E said. "Yeah." Lui in his kid voice said. "Fuck yes." Tyler said. "Yes fockers let's go."Nogla said. We headed to E's house. And played some games like the good ol' days.

??? Pov

I watched as they moved on. I'm happy for them. "Laurence come here sweet heart." my "mom" called for me. 'I never do get a break I just hope I don't die young like last time.' I thought. I ran to her with a big smile and said "Okay mommy let's go." then we went "home".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so what did you think? Bye bye meow.

~Zombiecat