Chapter XIII

Luretica

I felt pain in my neck. It is too painful to move. Every cell in my body hurt, it felt like somebody ran over me with a car. What happened?

Touching my neck with my eyes closed. A bandage covering half of my neck. Not remembering what happened or where I am, I open my eyes. Blinking a few times getting used to the bright light, I rubbed my eyes.

I pushed myself up and groan from the pain as I pressed my back against the wooden bed frame. Let out a breath, exhausted from using the energy I did not have. I am too busy wiping away sweat from my forehead to notice Xerxes sitting across me in an old chair.

I froze in my act not moving. He stood up walking toward me with determined steps. He is wearing a black suit, looking beautiful and delicious as always. Why is he here?

"Good, you are awake," he said while sitting down at the end of the bed, touching my foot. I quickly pulled away from him, not liking how my body turned against me. Biting my lips from moaning, what is happening to me? I did not react this way before, it scares me. me. "No shit Sherlock, what do you want?" bitterly I said, trying to keep my shit together.

"What? I can't see my mate?" he sweetly said, clearly hiding something from me. I narrowed my eyes at him, studying him further. Why is he so...." happy" Amy suggested. His eyes were lighter than I remember, and sort of smiling in his way. His mouth is pulled upward, giving me a smiling expression.

"No" simply said, trying to avoid the feeling of need to touch him. All Amy could think about is jumping on his bones, and stripping his clothes. However, instead of fighting against her thoughts this time I agreed to them. What is wrong with me? I kept asking myself that question. I hate it.

"What did you do to me?" I asked him before he could say anything else. I pulled my legs up to my chest, keeping myself as far away as possible. He hesitated before standing up. "What. Did. You. Do. To. Me?!" I asked him again, more stern and mad.

"I marked you," he said simply as it did not affect him. He marked me?!! That assh- "tsk tsk, very naughty word for my little kitten" What was that? I watched Xerxes yet his mouth did not open. How did I hear him? He did not speak, Am I going insane? "I am in your head, darling" he smirked, not opening his mouth. How? does he hear everything?

"You had some naughty thoughts earlier kitten, both I and my wolf are glad to make it happen" his smirk only grew bigger and a light growl came from him. It is not a threatening growl, but more like a satisfying growl.

"Ho-ow?" I shudder, not sure if I understand the situation. Normal mates cannot talk inside their heads before or after being marked. We can only mindlink, but this is a whole other link. With Mindlink you can send a message or speak to a person inside your pack, but I am not in his pack.

And, he is in my head, not sending me a message but he looks around in my memories and thoughts. And, that scared the shit out of me.

"Well...have you forgotten who you are mated to? I am Alpha Thanatos, a god. Our mating bond will not be normal" pride and power are the main tone. I forgot that my mate is an evil god forcing me to become his Luna. And, since he has marked me I will never escape.

"What will happen to me?" feeling sleepy and dizzy, probably the lack of food and water. My eyes start feeling heavier by the minute with heat rising upon my body. I could barely see Xerxes from my watery eyes, but enough to see his mouth moving with no sound of words coming out.

He suddenly stood over me hovering over my sight, waving his hands like a mania shaking my body. I tried to speak but felt weak. The last thing I remember was Xerxes hovering over me, screaming my name.