Chapter 1- The Negotiator Brings Back The Fallen Hero

(Welcome back everyone! Fast message: Whenever the print is bold, that's me talking and when things are in italics it's thoughts of a vision or a dream or for thoughts I'll also put it in 'this' Omg I missed writting so I'm back with a brand new tale of the galaxies favorite family: The Skywalkers!! Honestly I believe my book "At Any Cost" Is a little better than this one, but I still worked hard to make this book a wonderful path of plot twist and keep you all intrigued. Also be sure to check out my other two books, comment and vote if u like it! Feedback is super welcome love getting comments :) Now there are about two time skips but I'll tell you when that happens. Anyway without further ado, here is "Can You Love Me Again" Please enjoy. (Also reminding you all of the collaboration account me and Gabou-Lussier TheUnitedFandomOf1D @DramioneFangirl02 Padme_N_Amidala and anakinpadmeforlife to check out our book that I really need to look at soon omg school whai you keep me busy?! Gosh I talk alot I'll shut up now lol enjoy Can You Love Me Again.)

  "Anakin Chancellor Palpatine is evil!" The exhausted master screamed desperately to the deaf ears of his fallen apprentice. The scolding current of Mustafar bubbled beneath the little platform they shared, threatening the two warriors with death if even a miniscule flaw is executed.

  Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi pleaded for his brother to return to the light. The side where his wife awaited the return of the Hero With No Fear. He poured his heart and soul into his tearful eyes that were forced to stare directly into the abyss of molten yellow that was the red rimmed eyes of the Choosen one. Eyes that once screamed pure bright blue.

  Vader, however was anything but stable at the moment, balancing on the tiny platform that wasn't meant for such a duel of fates. Obi-Wan was answered by the low growl and scowl from his fallen friend. The yellow eyes shone like a solar flare, consumed by the  unbridled hatred of Lord Vader. "From my point of view the Jedi are evil!" He snapped, itching to continue with the strenuous scrabble. Vader, like Obi-Wan was exhausted, close to dropping but Vader wouldn't yield and abandon his new masters fiercest wish.

  Obi-Wan's sweat began to merge with his tears of remorse at the treacherous words that just spewed from Vaders grit teeth. The salty water droplets trickled down his charred brown robes and into the ironic river allowing small puffs of steam to envelope them.

  If that's how he really felt, Obi-Wan deemed Anakin lost. However that wouldn't stop him from trying. If he wasn't so attached to this boy, he would just cut him down already. But he couldn't and that's why attachment was forbidden, if only he had enforced this rule with Anakin... and himself.

  In all his years of Jedi training as a peacekeeper and the famed negotiator, along with his own personal philosophy if he had learned only one thing, it would to never fight fire with fire or someone was gonna get burned. Especially if that fire was the furious  Anakin Skywalker.

  "Anakin how can you possibly believe that?! The Jedi only want peace, only Sidious wants evil! How in blazes are you that stupid?! He manipulated you so far you nearly killed the only one you ever loved!"

  His response was another growl and a blow to his torso that he blocked. "They never trusted me, they never saw my supiror skill. They underestimated my power and now that power will be unleashed against them." He smirked sinisterly, a flash of red in his golden irises.