During lunch everyone was gone

The group I was in was called the abandon.This was because we didn't fit in to a group we were castaways. It started on a normal day then poof everyone was gone.Like magic but everything still functioned.Nuclear plants were taken care of by robots so was everything that was important was taken car of.Other than that we were alone.We thought of this happening so we were ready got food and drinks.Electricity was taken care of so was the water.So for the most part we were good.we were stuck at the school though.We quickly started doing whatever we wanted to knowing no one would ever come back.
"hey I found are grades on the computer should we change them."Sydney said sarcastically.
"Yeah!"I said with a grin.
"Are you sure?" Tobin said nervously.
(These names are real)
"We should,what's the worse that could happen." said Madison hovering over Sydney's shoulder.
"I know we could get expelled." Donovan said with devious smile.Everyone laughed at the witty joke.Then I started randomly calling out names.
"There's Sydney,Madison,Kaelan,Tobin,Donovan,me,and Anna 1 and 2.l."I accidentally said out loud.
"what are you doing"said Kaelan.
"Just seeing who's here." I paused.
"Wait we need to go look for someone!" I yelled unintentionally.
"Who!"screamed Sydney.
"Just someone I know.Who can drive." I said frantically.Donovan started to raise his not broken hand but I lowered it down.(yes he has broken arm in cast)
"I meant someone I know who won't kill us."I said witch I shouldn't have.
"we would need keys to the cars."said Tobin sarcastically.
"I already knew that that is why I have them right here"I smirked.
"I'll drive"said Sydney who I trusted.Mistake lets just say we went through neighbors yards and more.But we survived,we made it to the other school were I said the person would be and sure enough he was.
"Hey serenity"said Corey looking behind me to see my friends.
"these are my friends who you have never meant." I said nervously.
"Hello!" they all said in unison.
"Well now that's over let's go to my house it's the closest one I knew" I said taking the keys from Sydney.This time we stayed some what on the road.We got to my house I opened the back door with my keys from my backpack.
"come in" I said calmly.
"wow this is were you live I never knew." Sydney said with a grin.
"There is not a lot of food so we shouldn't waste it." said Anna 1 (also known as Anna Stanford).Everyone was polite and didn't touch any of my stuff.Most likely because Sydney had a 'talk' with everyone before we went in.We scattered out in the house to think of a plan of were to live, were to go so everyone can get something from there home,and how to live like where in big brother without the fighting part.
-----------------------
TO BE CONTINUED!