Finding food and homes

We gathered supplies like food and drinks.Some of use took cars to are homes and grabbed things we needed.We all decided we get one comfort item then we go to a place with more room.I know that everyone will come back I hope I thought to myself.
I was with Sydney,Corey,and Tobin.We thought that every one should have a someone with them at all times just in case.Anna and Madison went to there houses while Kaelan and Donavon went to there's.I settled on bringing some stuffed animals and clothes.Sydney grabbed books from her place.While everyone else got there things,we stayed at my house over night because I had plenty of beds and sleeping bags.In the morning we set off in two different cars. Guys were in one car girls in the other.We found the mansion house that was guarded by gates.we jumped the fence.Some (mostly just me) falling off the other side onto the property.It was a four bed room house with four bathrooms.So we had to share
Kaelan and Tobin,Sydney and me,Donavon and Corey, then Madison and Anna.All the beds were on the second floor.On the first floor was every thing else plus the garage.We headed down to the kitchen to talk.
"what now." Corey said with a sad tone.
"We could live here for a while till we find some places to go like six flags,china,or even France"Sydney said in a serious tone.
"Money is no longer a problem anyways"I said pulling out pounds of money from the safe Kaelan cracked.
"How about we go all around the world because we don't need money any more"Donavon said in a way it sounded like he was 'dumbing it down' as if I didn't know.
"But we will need money for when the adults come back am I right"I said in confusion.Everyone looked down at the floor,except me and Sydney,they shook there heads.
"What if they never come back?" They said in unison.
"They still could."Sydney shrugged.Better to hope I thought.We split the money and went to bed we had a long day of collecting food.I way amazingly tired when I realized all the live animals were gone too.Except for are animals that we let roam free.Luckily they all got along,even Thor, which was amazing.We went up stairs taking turns using the bathrooms.Some of us stayed up in the living room leating some snacks.Mainly Corey,Kealen,me,Anna 1 and 2,and Madison.Madison and Kealen stayed till 11:00pm.Then Corey and I went up at 1:00am.