Others

I never slept after that. It has been only two days. But I can't get the image out of my head. He was so scared. It give me shivers to think about it.

"Hey are you ok?" Corey asked.

"I'm fine, just thinking and are you sure you don't remember anything" I told him. He can't really remember what happened that night. Other than what ever he saw was huge.

"Other than its size no. I'm really sorry. When I woke up you seemed really eager to find it" he said.
(We are on a school bus we stole)

"I was but now we just have two people at a time watch. With weapons of course" I told him.

The bus came to a stop at the hotel we were staying at. The hotel where...no can't think about that.

The sun started setting. We found out clocks just don't work anymore. We don't know how fast or slow we are growing.

We went in and everyone, even Sydney got ready for watch. But me because of what happen. From Sydney's perspective I was 'to angered' by what happened.

I'm not allowed to go on watch. Corey says he is to scared to watch so he can keep a eye on me.

By keep a eye on me I mean help me get out to hunt down the creature. He is such a great friend.

"Are we clear" I asked.

"Yeah yeah just be quite no more taking" he demanded.

We went down the hall to the elevator just as the door closed.

"I️ think it went down there" I️ told him but he just shushed me. We slowly went down using the stairs.
Only to find Sydney making some food.

"What are you doing?"I️ complained.

"I️ was just making some food to keep me awake" she said.

"Really that's your excuse. Now we a lot farther away from finding that thing" Corey said in a annoyed tone.

"I️ already found it" I️ said shaking pointing into the shadows. 

"What are you talking about nothing is here" said Sydney. Then a wendigo came from the shadows.
(Picture up above) We ran into the elevator and got to the third floor to wake the others up.

But it gained, as we banged on the doors, it gained. There was no time left so we pushed the doors down shaking everyone awake.

We got are weapons and fired. Nothing could stop it though. Every hit, it would just heal itself. We jumped out the windows.

Not a smart idea. Unless you put pillows and mattress down there then it's safe. We got in the plane and flew just flew.

We ended up spending the night on the plane. We went back to get are stuff. It was well hidden in case something like this happened.

"We to go quickly" Donavan ordered.

"Well I️ kind of know that already" Sydney said in a sarcastic voice. She said what everyone was thinking. We said nothing after that, trying to ready.
~~~~~~~~time skip
We have been on the run. Everyone stared acting weirder. Not in a bad way just everyone seemed nervous. We were on the plane traveling to no where.

"Hey can we talk guys" I️ asked them.

"What's wrong?" Coy asked.

"Some of you are acting weird" I️ told him. I️ then noticed everyone else was asleep.

"Really how?" he asked.

"Well to start off people look nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward" I️ said to him. "It's like everyone has a secret and no one is telling me."

"Well I️ don't know the secret either so I️ just ignore it" he said.

"Well how about we find out what this secret is and you don't have to ignore it" I️ told him getting up to go to bed.

"Sure we will ask tomorrow" he grind as he slowly dowsed off.

~~~~~~~~~another time skip.
"Guys we need to talk now" I️ demanded.

"Ok, what is it" they said.

"Most of you guys have been acting really weird and I️ want to know why" I️ told them.

"Um Serenity I️ am going to tell you in private" Sydney said taking me to her room(we were now in Hawaii).

"How do I️ say this um. Donavan and I️ are dating, so is Anna and Kaelan, and that's really it" she said in one breath.

"What.....the......." I️ was stopped by Sidney covering my mouth pointing at a um hehe.........wendigo. We starting running to warn the others but we were surrounded.

We heard a loud yell and Coy, Donavan, and Corey came throw the crowed with guns in hands.

Donavan ran to Sidney. They kissed.
I️ could care less, I️ was hugging Corey thanking him for saving us. Coy just kind of stood there.

We got out to find the plane crowded by wendigos. We found everyone else up in the palm trees so we joined them.

We basically stayed up in the trees all night.