Refuge

"What is y-your answer" I asked.

At this moment my dog came from the back of the plane.(we picked him up while we were around).

"Oh hey buddy" Corey said happily "so any way my answer is...no" this sounded more sad.

"What? How could you say that to me" I screamed standing up. Everyone started to wake up so I left the room and locked my self in the bathroom.

How could he say something like that. To me of all people. The one who was going to be there as adults. Why would he say no.

(Sydney's point of view)

I heard loud screams come from first class. "Hey what's going on. Is everyone ok" I said sternly.

"Let's just go check it out if your so worried" Donavan told her.

"Fine. Hey ok who screamed and why! I demand to know" I screamed.

"It was serenity ok. Calm down Sydney" Corey told her.

"What! Did! You! Do" I at this moment was furious. " where is she now huh."

"She's locked it the bathroom" Kaelan said.

"Corey you #%$& @$£%# $&#%"
This thing above has been censored. Have a great day.
"Ok now that your done beating up Corey, Sydney can you come look at this" Donavan told her. This was to lead her away and show her a house.

"The house is in the middle of nowhere. There is a giant lake too. There should be no wendigos for miles" Donavan said.

"Are you sure" I asked.

"Yeah, no wendigos for miles" Tobin said as he was ease dropping.

"SHE'S GONE" Madison screamed from across the plane.

"WHAT" Donavan and I said in unison. We found out she jumped out of the plane. She was already heading for the house.

He powers were out of control. She was basically on fire. It didn't hurt her though. You know immunity to fire.

I trapped her in a water dome. We got on the ground and Kaelan disguised the plane.

(Serenity p.o.v)
I was trapped in a water dome. Most likely Sydney made it. I was just about to made a break for it.

"Anna use your telepathy" Corey stated.

"On...serenity, but why she's trapped" Anna said.

"Just do what I tell you to do alright. If she gets away, the damage is unpredictable" Corey said concerned.

"Excuse me but what do you mean by...um 'unpredictable'" Coy said nervously.

"I'm saying she could either blast fire in the sky like a flare rocket...or she could turn earth into one of the sun's new moons" Corey said calmly.

Anna lifted me into the air. Something came over me and I shot blue fire, that looked like the sky, in all directions.

I manage to accidentally crack Anna's gem. I fell, Which hurt. Then oddly enough, as I looked around Kaelan's gem started cracking too.

~~~~~~~I was forced into house.
"So I have a theory" I told them while they sat in the living room. I on the other hand was being hovered in the room by Donavan.

"Ok" said everyone.

"Let's hear it" Donavan said politely. Then he put me down.

"Ok so I think if your gem cracks then who ever you love most their gem will crack" I told them.

"Great that doesn't help us at all" Madison said in a impatient voice.

"Oh and if the gem cracks you get hurt. I know because Kaelan fell to the ground when Anna's gem was cracked" I stated.

"Thanks for telling us. Just don't jump out of a plane ever again" Sydney said with a smile that was as big as the Cheshire Cat's grin.

A couple days went by and Donavan ended up cracking his gem. Anna and Kaelan's gems weaken too.

So now what you might ask, Well. I could try to see if Madison can heal the gems. *deep roar*. What the —.

"What is it" I yelled from upstairs.

"There is a giant wendigo stampede. It's right outside" Tobin said a bit to calmly.

"Lets trap them. We could drown them in water" suggested Sydney

"How about we make a illusion around the house" Kaelan said.

"Lets...do...nothing" I said out of the blue.

"Your crazy" said Donavan.

"I know" I told him.

That's not all there will be one more chapter. Sorry if you guys really like it but it has to come to an end. See y'all in the last chapter!