Gone with one thing

It was Donavan. He left a note though, but only said Sydney can read it. She could tell us some of it. She only told us part of it, I could tell.

"So up only some will understand part of this, basically he heard are conversation we had last night. He went to get a plane or boat to help us to safety. He said to wait here and that's it" she said in a calm yet shaky voice.

"Um so lets gather food while he is gone. I saw some coconut trees on this island. I also have some pocket knives to get them open" I said.

So we got some strong vines and the girls plus some boys. Braided them to make strong ropes. We wrapped the vine rope around the tree and people climb them. We got about 20 or so coconuts. It was a pretty good haul.

Except for Sydney slipping and falling from 3ft off the ground. Coy also snapped a rope that was poorly made by me. With my luck I got a couple of bonks with some fling coconuts.

"Um what now" said Tobin. "Now we crack open the green and brown coco nuts. We drink the the brown coconuts milk and eat the green coconuts meat"
I stated.

("Really that's cool" said no one ever)
"Well lets eat" said Coy.

Time skip~~~~~
"Hey Syd can we talk, privately" I whispered. "Sure" she said back. We walk half way in to the forest. "What is it?" she said. "What else did Donavan say in that letter?" I demanded.

"You looked worried, why?" I questioned. "He's going to get another crystal. So he to can have 'powers'" she said. "Why would he want powers?" I asked.

"I don't know the letter just stopped like he was trying not to give to much away" she said with that worried look on her face.

"Why are you so worried. He hopefully can handle him self. He will be fine" I reassured her. "Thanks, but I'm more worried he'll get a gem with a power" she said.

"I think he will have a great power and no matter what we will all try to support him" I said. "Wait how do you know they will support him" she said confused. We were walking back now to the 'camp' sight.

"Trust me I got knifes and you will do the rest" I stated about to burst out laughing. "Not funny" she said in anger.

"Ok ok calm down I'm just joking" I said trying to keep her from smacking me. "You are so lucky we need you and you are my best friend" she said quickly then stormed off at the sound of yelling.

"Hey give it back now. I demand it" yelled Madison. "Never" said Coy mocking her too. "Wait till I find out how to alter my powers" she screamed.

"Calm down!" Sydney and me said simultaneously.

Time skip (passing more yelling that's all)~~~~~
It was night now and I was looking at the stars making new consolations and finding zodiac signs. I noticed a boat coming up onto shore. It was are boat, but tied with ropes leading to a jet.

The jet landed on the bay so quietly that not one flinched. No one woke up so I got up to greet Donavan. "Hey, welcome back everyone is still asleep but-" he cut me off.

"Sorry but I found a gem and I'm to excited" he said showing it to me. It was a flat circle. It's colors where black and wight in the shape of yin yang. Sort of mixing but still could see it.

But I was most surprised by the little circles that are in a normal yin yang symbol. They were a bright gold that shimmered in the moon light.

"It's beautiful" I was in awe. "Thanks and its power is even better" he said.
"Really let me wake the other though first" I said excited to see his new power.
~~~~~~~~~
We all sat in a circle. "Ok tell us" said Sydney jumping up and down. "Better yet I'll try to show you" he said in a slow deep voice you hear in a movie.

He waved his hand at all of us. A giant gust of wind hit us. "Woah that really cool, literally" said Kaelan. "Really Kaelan really" everyone moaned at the awful joke.

"Eh just trying to be funny" Kaelan said while yawning. "Lets get some rest" said Anna. "Ok" Madison yawn too.
"Well I'm going to stay up" I said wide awake.

"Me too" said Corey. Corey and me went to the edge of the beach were the water can not reach. We stared at the stars for a while. Then are heads turned in unison to each other.

"Find your sign consolation yet" I asked softly. "Yep" he replied. "Still want to become a scientist?" I asked. "Yes" he replied again. "How about we studied stars when we get older to are max age" I said.

"I would like that" he said and we fell asleep right there.