The fly to Paris, France

We found a privet jet the next day.
"Score" said Donavon
"Really, that the only thing that your exited about. We basically own the whole world." Sydney commented.
"I agree." I said happily.
"Well, no other time to say this that now." Corey said with a sigh.
"What?" We they all said confused but I knew what he was going to say.
"Lady's first." He said in the most chivalry way possible. I was in aw I couldn't believe after all these years he said the sentence that had stuck with me sense the first time he said it.
"Oooook?" Said most of the guys letting the 'ladies' on first. They got on the small orange plane with blue stripes on the wings and black wavy stripes all over the plane.
"It looks like a tiger and yah yah I know thank you 'captain obvious'" Tobin said walking on the plane.
There was food and some drinks we could drink. Before the guys could grab the alcohol most girls grabbed a bottle and either threw it outside to shatter or dumped it out. We sat down waiting for the plane to take off.
                                     Front
    Donavon/Sydney      Serenity/Corey
     Tobin/Kaelan    Anna/Madison

That was the seating because Corey didn't know anyone so yeah.

The plane jumped. Corey and I were the only ones awake. Everyone jumped in there seats.
"What is happening!" Yelled Kaelan.
"I don't know." Sydney said confused.
"WERE ABOUT TO CRASH!" I just realized.
We brace everyone expect Kaelan and Tobin were holding hands hoping to survive. We land and we all come out with a few scrapes and bruises but over all fine. We look around and we're on a deserted island with thin forest and large beaches. No service, no robots, no nothing. Where were we? We didn't know.
"What now?" Donavan said concerned. The sun was about to set.
"We set up for camp." Sydney and me say at the same time.
"All guys get fire wood." Sydney said sternly "Anna and me will collect water while everyone else collects water." The plan was set in stone.