Day we left after nothing

Serenity's p.o.v
It was weeks later, the day had come to leave. Nothing big happened other than finding out no one will be coming back. We all went outside in the front lawn of the mansion and prayed they were safe. Of course we didn't even know where everyone was but we missed are families. I packed my stuff and as I went back outside I saw a robot coming and seeing if we were staying here. I politely said no and he got to work touching up the house and keeping it they way we found it. I guess Donavon was trying to be brave and ask the robot if anyone will return.
"Um excuse me but have you seen where the other people are" Donavon said nervously
" oh actually you are the only living animals on this plant left, nothing is ever coming back" the robot said in a human voice. We stood there baffled. This could not get any worse. I was actually right, think about it we lost everything we loved and only have are pets and friends with us. The robot started to speak again "Amazingly you all show a sign of aging to only 32 than nothing, you stay like that forever" the robot said again. The robot also said are animals are not aging at all. We are glade to know that but  also sad because we will only have each other for ever and no one else.(The robot also said it was impossible to repopulate the earth. That was award so I will let you think of what the robot said). We got in are cars with everyone staying in the same spot and we drove. We just drove not knowing where we're going. Only Corey and I knew where we were taking everyone using directions. We directed are drivers to go to my Mama's house to grab some things. It was a four hour drive but we made it. My dad told me how to get to the house like always and I had it in my G.P.S anyways. When we got there you couldn't see the house because it was deep in the woods but you did see the old house right next to the road. I got out walked in the old home that was never used came out with a old coke, cards, and pictures. After that we went down a long gravel road that took 30 seconds to get to the end. Everything was kept exactly the same. The aging of the house the corn fields just being blocked by two yard think woods. The trampoline and swing set was the exact same. The robots didn't clean or remodel the place they kept it in the way it was left. That's what the robots purpose was. I was pulled out of thought as I heard Sydney call my name. I walked in and it felt abandoned but the comfort of friends helped. I grabbed some pictures and belongings. Then and there I saw phones, all my cousins phones. They were here when they disappeared. I broke I grabbed each phone and let the robot that was there take off the locking mechanism. (P.S. I had a really good camera that I took pictures with so I can see the house when ever I want.) I saw that one cousin was texting, other was playing minecraft with the others. I had to go to a different room by myself. Corey came in with a sympathetic look on him face. "Hey are you ok. I know no one has said anything sense we got here but we just wanted to give you space. We didn't want to ask you questions and get you to tear up." He said kind of quiet. "It's not that. I j-j---just miss them so m-m-m--much." I started to cry again. Then Sydney came in. "Hey we got to go everyone is waiting" she said quietly too. I nodded slowly almost like in slow motion. We got in the cars went to the small church I knew to gather belongings and then went back to stay the night at the house. Of course again. "Were should we go now." Corey said furiously but I just laughed. "We're going to France." I said in a serious tone that no one would think is a joke. "Fine." Corey said finally giving up the fight that lasted 2 hours. [1:00 am] "Time to get to bed I guess." I said in a sweet tone. With that I gave him a good night ...

hug.(ha. Gotem.) Why did I hug him that was so stupid. It wouldn't have been stupid if I didn't notic Sydney around the corner listening. Yeah another long night.