pt. Ø; unnamed

"we wanted this!"
           - said no one ever

point of view: y/n l/n
time: 3 years after lover
~

i looked at the airplane window, i saw that my brother, my newborn niece, his wife, and i have landed in columbus; after 4 years of me studying in med school, i had finally graduated.

"we're back in columbus y/n," breezy smiled, but then frowned. "sad thing is that dallon and i have to leave to salt lake city in two days."

"aww.." dallon and i said.

"or we could take you to salt lake with us!" breezy then smiled. "you could spend more time with us and with amelie!"

we grabbed our stuff and started walking down the terminal.

"right," dallon smiled and side hugged me. "and maybe buy an apartment."

"eh–i don't know guys, i mean i just graduated i need to find a job and then get enough money to have my own place," we stopped at the coffee place in the airport. "i came to columbus to surprise everyone aside from you guys since ya' both did it to me."

point of view: brendon boyd urie
~

my best friend just graduated from med school and i've never been so proud of that idiot.

i remember the time the boys and i came to visit her in england and went to reading and leeds with us, and even though i got felled at, ryan and her tried their best to help me and stayed there for me.

gosh i'm so grateful for that idiot.

"hey bren," i heard ryan say. "do you think y/n will ever comeback to the u.s.?"

"why do you ask ryro?" i said confused.

"i mean we haven't seen her in 3-4 years and when we came to visit her she was having a great time over there," ryan was resting his head on my shoulder. "and let's be real, england is way better than the u.s.–"

"shit you're right," i snapped my fingers. "but she wouldn't forget about her best friends and family, would she?"

"we don't know," i wanted to cry, ryan is right. what if she forgot about us? "but we're famous and we haven't forgot about our people so it's a 50/50 chance, but don't cry bren."

"i wasn't crying, i was just thinking."

point of view: dallon weekes
~

i texted everyone in the group chat to meet me at the same old park that we used to hang out in, they think it's just going to be a regular hangout, but really it's gonna be a party.

"sis," i said. "are you ready?"

"ya."

"okay let's blast."
~
we made it to the park and everyone saw y/n, they all ran to each other and hugged.

but brendon, as the best friend he is, he pushed everyone away from y/n and hugged her tightly.

"BACK OFF BITCHES SHES MINE," brendon yelled. "BEST FRIEND I FUCKING MISSED YOU!"

"i missed you too brendon and also you guys!"

"woah y/n you got that fancy british accent now with you." debby said in a british accent.

"you got any tea to spill?" halsey said. "we haven't seen each other in 5 years."

"actually yes, and maybe i could tell you some things that happened when panic! came to england."

point of view: joshua william dun
~

tyler, jenna, and i have arrived to the park and i saw everyone else except mcr and fob.

"what's up!" tyler and i said.

just as i was gonna sit down, brendon grabbed something and blindfolded me.

"uhh–brendon," i said. "what are you doing."

"shut up." brendon laughed, and we started walking.

"brendon remember i'm not ga—" i felt a slap in my head.

"i belong to ryan," he said. "but we blindfolded you because of this."

i got the blindfold off and saw y/n standing there, she had long h/c hair, she was more mature, and more happy.

"y-y/n?!" i still couldn't believe myself. "babe?"

"yeah joshy?" she smiled and we hugged. "i like your new punk-emo look."

"i like your british accent," i said. "i missed you so much."

"i missed you too." she said and we kissed.

"get. a. fucking. room." brendon said clapping.

point of view: y/n l/n
time: hours after partying hard
~

even though it was my welcome back party, i didn't drink; not a single drop of beer.

we invited a lot of other people, mostly steppers.
but everyone else got so drunk including jenna and halsey, i'm surprised debby didn't drink at all.

breezy and dallon both left early since they had to take care of amelie, but now i was looking for josh, i haven't seen him since julie, the old slutty stepper, started talking to him.

i finally found josh, but i couldn't believe my eyes.

i saw julie walking out all fine smiling and josh behind her confused and scared with kiss marks and messy hair out of the bathroom.

"JOSH?!" i said. "what the fuck?!"

"y/n, i consent not gave her." he said crying and falling.

i stopped julie and slapped her so hard that i sent her soul back to the 17th century. "you're both pieces of yankee dankee doodle shite."

"Y/N!" josh's voice cracked.

i ran away and the only thing i heard josh said was.

"i love you."