pt. 2; and we meet again

" i promised myself i wouldn't let you complete me.."
- halsey 2015
( room 93 ep ; track: 1 )

point of view: y/n l/n
~
i sat in silence, locked inside my room. i didn't wanna go out, i wasn't in the mood to be out of here

"y/n," i heard dallon trying to open the door and knocking. "are you okay? you've been there for 2 hours already, sis, i'm worried and so is everyone else."

"y–yeah i'm fine dallon," i said. "oh who am i kidding? i'm not okay."

i unlocked the door and let dallon in. "is it coming back?"

"yeah," i was trying to hold back my tears. "i loved him so much dallon, where did i go wrong?"

"you didn't go wrong in anything y/n." dallon hugged me. "things happen for a reason, maybe he wasn't meant for you, don't cry for someone who doesn't even deserve your tears.."

"you're right," i said wiping my tears. "i'm stronger than this."

point of view: joshua dun
~

tyler and i have been signed to atlantic records (fueled by ramen) and i've never felt so happy in my life.

we we're gonna meet some people at a restaurant at 4 and i'm pumped.

but, i couldn't stop thinking about the girl i saw today in the morning, she was a fan, but she seemed so familiar.

she had the same smile my ex-girlfriend y/n had, same face shape, same eyes, almost everything was the same from the looks.

speaking of y/n, i missed her, i really don't know where she went after we broke up. but i think she was most likely in london with another guy having the best life.

yeah, i never got over her since i technically didn't cheat on her; but she was different for some reason, maybe it was her vibe or something but she was the best person i ever dated.

"josh it's 3 o'clock," tyler said. "we almost have to leave.."

"yeah," i said looking for something to wear. "i–i'm almost done.."

"no you're not josh." i heard tyler come in. "what's going on?"

"dude, what if i was actually naked?" i said finishing putting on my shirt.

"then that would've been really awkward," he scratched the back of his head. "but hey, i worry jish, you're not the same, jenna and i miss the old you."

"i'm fine." i mumbled.

"that's what i mean josh," tyler let out a disappointed sigh. "you say that you're fine when you really aren't, trust me i know what it means josh being in love then letting go after getting attached."

"i don't think you do," i said. "brooklyn was a middle school love, y/n and i were like a chemical romance."

"did you just?" tyler smiled.

"yeah i did," i said. "but still!"

"middle school is almost the same thing as high school," tyler said. "and i'm sure that you and y/n will meet again, or maybe you have but you guys just haven't noticed."

~

"hey, tyler and josh!" we all sat down. "it's been years since we last saw each other!"

"yeah it has pete," tyler said. "is anyone else coming?"

"yeah actually," pete smiled. "they'll be here any second now."

just as pete said that i saw a group of people coming in, pete's smile got wider. "here they are!"

"hello!" they all said and we shook hands, everyone looked so familiar, and there in the group was y/n.

"i'm brendon urie from panic! at the disco," holy can those be? "that's spencer smith and dallon weekes with his wife breezy and his sister y/n. we're so glad to meet you guys and congrats!"

"thank you!" tyler and i said.

"i'm tyler joseph, and that's my bestfriend joshua dun, we're also very glad to meet you guys!" the whole table went silent after this.

"hold up," brendon said. "you guys are tyler joseph and josh dun?! the ones we went to high school with?!"

"are you all the people we used to hang out with?!" tyler said, we were all shocked. "pete, did you plan this?"

"heh–yeah, you guys don't remember each other?" pete said. we all said 'no'. "well then, this is awkward."

"no shit pete." brendon crossed his arms.

"you're y/n m/n l/n?" i said. "my ex-girlfriend?"

"i guess i am.."