pt. 5; G.R.R.III

point of view: y/n l/n
time: 4 o'clock
~

"yo y/n, we're going to the sto–why aren't you ready yet?" brendon said.

"who says i'm not ready?" i said jumping out of bed, revealing my vices era inspired outfit.

"why are you so in love with the vices and virtues era?" brendon said.

"because i'm too weird to live." i replied back.

"but you're also too rare to die! idiot." brendon said. "wait that's a good song name, i need to write that down."

~

while walking in to the store brendon bumped into some fans while i was casually grabbing chips and sarah was looking for drinks.

"y/n! your outfit looks so much like a vices and virtues outfit." a fan said, i smiled at the complement.

"sarah and you are dressed pretty fancy for just a trip to the store." a girl said grabbing, almost pulling, my black skirt.

"felicia no one cares about your opinion." a boy said rolling his eyes.

"not to be rude or anything, but fucking respect my best friend and fiancée," brendon said. "and at least they can dress better than you."

"ooh he did not just say that!" the girl who complemented me laughed. "and brendon is right, you should start respecting the people he loves the most, or else you're really not a fan."

we all nodded in agreement and took some photos with the couple there, paid for our stuff and left.

~
point of view: joshua dun
time: 5-ish o'clock
~

debby and i were waiting outside brendon's house, there was no one home. so we decided to sit down in the floor while we waited.

"soo, how's jessie?" i said starting a convo with debby. "i heard the show is quite successful."

"it is," debby looked at the sky. "the people in it are amazing, it's just.."

"what?" i said turning around to look at her.

"i don't know." she turned back. but it wasn't debby, it was y/n.

our lips were approaching until suddenly i snapped back into reality. "wait, that's not right."

"right," debby reacted. "anyways, how's life?"

"normal."

"any crushes?" she teased.

"are we having these middle school convos?" i replies ignoring the question.

"yes, any problem?" debby smiled.

"yes." i said. "because i do."

"ooooh, i think i know who!!" debby squealed. "her name starts with the *first letter of your name* and ends with *last letter of your name*"

"no.." i said.

"joshua, i was your ex," she said. "i can tell when you're in love and when you're not."

"well people change deborah." i said.

"yeah but feelings don't." she patted my back. "trust me, i know about these things."

~
point of view: y/n l/n
time: issa reunion
~

everyone was looking at old pictures from high school, which did trigger a lot of flashback from those times where i guess you could call me a psycho girl or literally someone's myspace username.

while walking to the front door i saw a silhouette of a man and started following it.

"what the duck?" i said, you know i gotta keep it pg right now.

i saw tyler in the kitchen looking at me.

"are you okay y/n?" he said, really concerned.

"i'm fine," i said, i saw the silhouette going outside to the pool area. "i'm just gonna go take a quick breath of nature."

"alrighty," he smiled. "just don't take too long, you might miss out on something!"

he walked away.

i ran outside and that's where i saw a human sitting next to the pool.

i approached him and when he turned around that's where i saw him.

george ryan ross III.

he looked at me scared and started running away, and i chased him.

but suddenly i fell and i guess, hurt my ankle.

i cried and cried until i saw ryan looked at me worried and carried me bridal style to his car.

that's where i fell asleep on his car.