pt. 12; tea thursday's with jenna

point of view: y/n l/n
setting: urie's house

the girls and i went to sarah's house for a little planning about the wedding.

i flew to l.a. from salt lake, but i was too broke to buy a flight back after this.

"i think you and brendon should go to disneyland to kick off the honeymoon." linda said.

"that's really cute," sarah said. "but we just don't want to walk around and go to rides."

"well then how about going to mexico?" i said petting penny-lane.

"we already went there, los cabos is a nice place, and cancun is always full."

"i meant puebla or xalapa," i said. "but okay."

"hawaii?" kala said.

"actually," sarah said. "that doesn't sound bad, plus we've never been to hawaii together."

"okay then, it's settled," linda jumped. "kala and i are going to be in charge of looking for plane tickets!"

my phone vibrated and i saw a message from brendon.

mr. disco
11:47 a.m.

are you guys done?

yeah
are you still with josh?

hell yeah
we're gonna go fuck some
bitches with zack and spencer

do that and you won't be able
to see sarah in her wedding dress

i was just kidding
but we're on our way home

okay, just knock before you enter

don't tell me what to do

~

"brendon's on his way back, " i said. "we finished just in time."

"great!" everyone smiled.

"y/n," sarah frowned. "are you sure you and josh don't want to stay here to have some dinner with bren and i?"

"i'm sorry," i replied. "we have other things to do. i'm sure i'll make it up to you next time..."

"bummer."

we then heard three knocks and saw brendon come in with the others.

"hello beautiful ladies." brendon said and everyone approached their partners.

i hugged josh and he kissed my forehead.

"you ready to go?" he whispered in my ear, i quickly nodded.

"well guys," i grabbed my stuff and my car keys. "we have to go, i'll make the dinner up to you guys. bye!"

they all waved and we left.