Neji Hyuga

× Neji's Future ×

"Wait." Shikamaru stated and everyone glared at him for ruining the moment, He sighed "What if there is something we don't want to see that is up there? It would be embarassing for everyone."

Sakura spoke up, "It is a risk we will have to take, right guys?" Even though she was distrustful of the orb and its abilities, She didn't want everyone to get worried suddenly, she tried to be optimistic and imagine her future the way she wished it to be when she was younger, but things have changed and she knows those dreams can't come true... but a small inkling of her wants to believe it can still.

Ino nodded along with Sakura, agreeing with her statement. She never cared about the future that much, I mean sure she thought about her husband and all, but mostly she stayed stuck in the present, she didn't want to think of what could come.

Hinata played with her fingers and nodded, her fear of seeing what could come (more like of seeing Naruto with someone that is not her) grew.

Sai didn't care at all, he never really imagined he'd be living this far in life in the first place, he wouldn't be suprised if nothing but darkness came when he touched the orb.

Choji was slightly worried but ate them away, Shikamaru and Temari had the same feelings, Tenten didn't know how to react, Lee was too excited to be swayed and the same was with Naruto.

Neji, seeing no objections, continued and thought his name, 'Neji Hyuga.'

The lights suddenly turned off as Neji went to sit back down and some of the shinobi's were wary of what was to come. The orb suddenly started to glow and shined a projection on the brown wooden wall.

"NEJI HYUGA"

It was quiet as it portrayed the shinobis name and soon it started playing.

It was a rainy day in Konoha, a voice suddenly spoke. We go to where Neji Hyuga is currently living with his five month pregnant wife and eight year old daughter. Neji sucked in a slight breath of shock, he had a kid? Did he not fear the curse seal in the future? Also who is his wife?

Hinata glanced over at her cousin and could see the emotions plastered on his usually stoic face. She too was worried about her future family members.

"Kaa-san! We were supposed to go training today, its so boring staying inside this house, do something with me!" A little girl suddenly runs across the house and towards her mother who was sitting on the couch with a camera in her lap.

Naruro after seeing who it was tried to stifle his laughter and as he watched Neji's jaw practically drop, he couldnt hold it in anymore.

Ino wolf whistled as she leaned across Sakura and smirked to a blushing Tenten. "Woooww Tenten, who would've knew you had a thing for Mister Fate over there." Sakura giggled and Temari burst out laughing while Choji continued eating chips but at a faster rate and Shikamaru sighed. Sai was furiously drawing in his sketchbook and Lee was standing up, a fire roaring in the background.

"AHHH! TENTEN-SAN, it seems the flames of youth still shine within you!" He yells excitedly with an added thumbs up, Neji frowns and avoids Tenten's gaze as the 'show' continues.

"Hm...Rena-chan! Go ask your father to come out here and dance with you, I'm sure he would!" Tenten says to her daughter as she rubs her stomach, Tenten's hair was let out, flowing around her shoulders and her eyes shined with happiness as she looked down at her daughter, Renata.