Aftermath: ShikaTema

°SHIKATEMA°

SHIKAMARU NARA

Shikamaru knew that in his family, marrying troublesome women was inevitable. At least that's what he was told.

Shikamaru wanted a simple, normal life in the future and it seems that wouldn't be what he was getting.

He looked over at Temari who was slightly red and looking down at the ground.

He smirked as he looked forward and decided, maybe it'd be worth all the trouble.

TEMARI

Temari has never dated anybody before, she did have two little brothers and one of them, before Naruto, killed people quickly and without remorse, so people tended to stay away from her. There was one guy that liked her, but he either went missing or is dead from what she can remember.

Temari could admit that at the Chunin Exams, she expected it to be an easy win against a young boy like him, but it was hard. She wondered why now and thought back to her future self, who didn't have those worries and was happy with this lazy boy beside her now. Temari decided herself to take that and be happy, right now here and with him.

On the inside, Temari thought to herself that this one...her brothers would hopefully not kill.

°SHIKATEMA°

INFO:WRITTEN: 9/13/17PHOTOS: NOT MINEVIDEO: Bebe Rexha- The Way I Are

INFO:
WRITTEN: 9/13/17
PHOTOS: NOT MINE
VIDEO: Bebe Rexha- The Way I Are

Lucky_C ♧