Naruto Uzumaki

×NARUTO's FUTURE×

As the lights turn off, Naruto intently focuses on the screen and couldn't stop the huge grin on his face when he saw his name appear

"NARUTO UZUMAKI"

As the 'video' started off with an introduction of Konoha, like Neji's except it wasn't raining, Hinata couldn't help but glance over towards Naruto and after his future presentation was finished, she'd gather the courage and go next.

"Oh there he is Naruto-kun!" A girlish yell was heard and more voices suddenly started appearing afterwards, "Oh Naruto, if only he was mine!" Another girly voice was heard, the man of their dreams was soon shown and the squeals got louder as he rounded the corner.

"Daammmmnnn, Naruto. Like WOW." Was all Ino could say as she looked at the much older Naruto who appeared on the screen.

" Was all Ino could say as she looked at the much older Naruto who appeared on the screen

Sakura's eyes widened before she sighed, "It seems you still like orange."  She stated blandly as Naruto appeared in his mission outfit. Choji spoke up, "Its not as much as before though, so he must've gotten a hold on it." Naruto frowned at the latters comments, "I think orange looks good on me," He looked around for someone to back him up,  "Right Hinata?!" Hinata was already red from seeing a older and dare she say it, sexier Naruto appear and now the present Naruto was asking her if he looked good?...in orange.

"O-of course N-naruto-kun." He smiles widely at her answer, "Look at that! Hinata supports me on this."

Everyone laughed some as Temari slyly said, "Of course she does!" The girls giggled as Sai just smiled and Shikamaru sighed, Choji laughed loudly as well. Hinata felt like her face was letting off steam and felt that fainting would be better than dealing with this before Neji said loudly, "Look, Naruto is going to the Hokages office." Naruto smiled and everyone payed avid attention to the screen.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto stated happily as he walks into the Hokages office, Kakashi was sitting at the desk with a (surprisingly) small amount  of paper work on his desk. Kakashi looked up and gave his signature closed eye smile, "Hello Naruto."

"WOAH! Kakashi-sensei is the Hokage...well, will be the Hokage!" Sakura shouted shocked and even Naruto was as well and his hope of him being in that chair deflated.

"Ah...well, must've been a reason why right." Sai calmly said and no one else said anything since they weren't as close to Kakashi or knew his tendecies as the other three in the room did.

Naruto looked at the picture frame on the desk and smiled as he saw a picture of Kakashi as a young child on Team Minato and one of the old and grown up version of Team Seven.