Sakura H. & Temari

× SAKURA & TEMARI'S
FUTURE×

Everybody meets back in the room after they get ready for the day, in the room is food laid out on the table, Naruto takes out the orb he pocketed sometime last night and places it on table in front of the food.

"Neji and Hinata are late huh...?" Tenten mutters as she plates some food before sitting down in her spot and eating. "Yeah, I think they mentioned they would be." Temari replies before grabbing some food herself, everyone grabs a plate of food and Sakura rests her hand on the orb once more and does the last step before sitting back down.

"SAKURA HARUNO"

The scene was a hospital room and the sound of a baby crying filled the room.

Sakura was laying on the bed with Tsunade there and Sasuke standing to the left of her as the married couple looked at their new baby girl.

"What would you like to name her Sakura?" Tsunade asks with a smile on her face and Sakura's smile grew as she stared at her now quiet baby.

"Sarada." Sakura glanced at Sasuke and he nodded in agreement before glancing back down at the baby once more.

"Welcome to this world Sarada." Sasuke whispered and Sakura felt tears slip out as they welcomed the new addition to their family.

" Sasuke whispered and Sakura felt tears slip out as they welcomed the new addition to their family

"SAKURA HARUNO END"

"That was so cute! I'm still shocked you managed to get Sasuke-kun in the end Billboard brow!" Ino joked. Sakura laughs in response and Naruto looked thoughtfully at the ground before smiling, "If only teme was here, I could show him how much cuter my daughter will be!" Tenten had a feeling that if Hinata were here she'd be intensely blushing, maybe even on her way to meet death.

"I can go next now." Temari claimed and Tenten looked at her, "You sure?" She asks worried, Tenten would be fine going if she didn't want to.

"Yeah it's fine." Temari waves her hand and goes over to the orb, she puts her hands on it and is about to think her name when a knocking sound was heard on the door.

"Come on in!" Naruto shouted and Sakura hit him lightly to make him quiet down some. The door opens and Neji appeared in a white kimono with a red wrap around his middle. He had a red cloak over his arms as well.

Temari thought her name after seeing who it was and returned to her seat and Neji watched as the orb flew, closing the door behind him as he did and then making his way to his seat.