Aftermath: NaruHina

○NARUHINA○

NARUTO UZUMAKI

Naruto has never really...been in love before. He has never felt the type of love where you hug, kiss, marry and have kids.

He thought he had that with Sakura, but he soon came to learn, all because of one small orb, that what he felt wasn't the love he thought he knew.

Seeing his future self be with the little girl, the small moments he had with Hinata and slowly but in the end, connecting the thoughts that they got married and had two kids made him kind of shocked.

That's what love is capable of, making even the smallest moments big in your life. Naruto was worried that he could mess this up somehow

But as Naruto held hands with her right now, standing on top of the Hokage monuments, he had a feeling he would soon be learning what love feels like and even if he messed up, he had someone by his side who would help him along the way.

HINATA HYUGA

When Hinata thought about her future, she never imagined she would actually get what she wanted.

Being with Naruto...marrying him and having two little kids, that sounded like a dream come true.

And it was.

Hinata would finally be able to give him the love he deserves and needs. She wants to be there for him when no else listens, she just wanted to be called his.

She was filled with a happiness that she never thought she could feel again.

What added on to that was her being accepted as clan heir.

○ NARUHINA ●

INFO:WRITTEN 9/13/17PHOTOS: NOT MINEVIDEO: Don't Let Me Down- Fairy Tail Ending 18

INFO:
WRITTEN 9/13/17
PHOTOS: NOT MINE
VIDEO: Don't Let Me Down- Fairy Tail Ending 18

Lucky_C ♧