Aftermath: NejiTen

□ NEJITEN □

NEJI HYUGA

Neji, if he was being honest, did sometimes see Tenten as not just a teammate or friend.

Those moments he would imagine what could be and then instantly stop himself.

Getting married and having a child only for his family members, in the end, to get a cursed seal. It was one of his fears.

He knew that in the end he shouldn't and wouldn't love.

As he saw his future, a happy future where he married Tenten and had a cute kid, where neither of them had any seals bared on their foreheads.

He decided at that moment, as he heard footsteps behind him, that he would allow himself to act as if then was now and love.

TENTEN

Tenten, after getting to know her teammates, felt attracted to Neji. She was confused why, but didn't deny it since it wouldn't help at all.

When Neji was younger, when they all were, he was a jerk before he got beat by Naruto. Tenten knew that but liked him still, she didn't understand. But, as they grew up more together over the years to this moment now, she knew she was in love with him.

Tenten replayed those scenes of Neji picking her and Remari up and the both of them getting married and her heart beat faster as she saw him in front of her.

When she got near him panting some, he stopped and she did too. Without ever expecting it, he turned around and drew her into a kiss that took her breath away.

TenTen kissed him back and remembered all over again why she fell in love with him.

□NEJITEN■

INFO:WRITTEN: 9/13/17PHOTOS: NOT MINEVIDEO: mxmtoon cliché

INFO:
WRITTEN: 9/13/17
PHOTOS: NOT MINE
VIDEO: mxmtoon cliché

Lucky_C ♧