Sai

× SAI'S FUTURE ×

"SAI"

The affect from Hinata's future still lingered slightly, but they all tried to focus on a fellow shinobi's future, as to not seem rude.

"Dad...Mom is making me go to her friend's house again." A child with a blond ponytail at the nape stated and a small laugh resonated throughout the house, "Oh, she's making you go to ugly's house? How unfortunate. Mabe I can help." As Ino saw the kid she blushed and glanced at Sai who stared at the screen with no emotion and she felt a spike of nervousness hit her at his look and quickly turned back to the scene.

Sai, with the child in tow, both walked to the kitchen to see the wife/mom packing up bentos. She looked up and smiled, "Inojin, Sai!" The woman, Ino, hugged her little boy tightly and Sai smiled at her. "Why don't we have a picnic beautiful?" Ino blushed and looked at the time, "I can't, I'm going with Sakura." Sai grabbed her hand, not giving up as he felt Inojin tug on his shirt.

"Forget ugly, spend time with family, this week none of us have really talked with each other that much lately." Ino frowned knowing it was true and gave in, "Fine, but we are going to my favorite place." Sai grabbed her hand and grabbed the bag she packed the bentos in as she grabbed Inojin's hand, "Of course beautiful" They walked out the house hand in hand, being met with a beautiful sunny day.

"SAI END"

Sakura quickly stood up and punched Sai, everyone expected it but still felt bad for Sai in the end.

"SHANNARO!" Sakura yelled and stared down at Sai in anger, "STOP CALLING ME UGLY!" She huffed and then went back to her seat, sitting with crossed legs

Sai slowly got up and also went to his spot as he rubbed his sore cheek. "Ouch" he expressed and looked around. "Should we take a break now? We've been at it for a while now I assume."

Naruto blinked, "Oh yeah your right! Yours was so short Sai, how come?" Sai looked at Naruto "Trust me Naruto, we all know who the short one is here." With that said Sai got up and left the room. Naruto gaped in shock as Ino burst out laughing, he glared at her.

"Oh shut it Mrs. Sai!" Ino flipped her hair, "I rather not Mr. Uzumaki-Hyuga." Naruto and Hinata flushed at the statement and Naruto muttered that he would go to the bathroom before leaving.

"I have to go guys, have a clan meeting this afternoon." Choji announces before saying farewells to everyone as he leaves the room.

"Ok..." Shikamaru says yawning,  "The people who left already went, excluding Hinata and Choji so we can discuss who goes next." It was silent as everyone thought.

"I'll go." Ino announces and stretches as she gets up, telling everyone she will be back. As Ino closed the door behind her and made her way outside for some fresh air, her mind drifted to what Sai's face looked like, it seemed as if he didn't care about his future... their future at all and it hurt her for some reason.

As she stood outside, hair blowing in the wind, she sensed somebody behind her and turned quickly, the man of her thoughts, it made her surprised before she concealed it.

"Sai hey!" She gave a forced smile, it was hard to know how to react around him. Sai stared at her before lifting his hands up to her face and his thumb touched her lip.

Ino blushed and open her mouth to ask him what he was doing but he removed his hand and said while turning to walk back in. "Don't do a smile that is hard paint, it is hard to see the beauty in it." It was confusing and Sai like, but as she watched him walk back inside she felt the blush to continue to spread and her heart beat faster.

'I didn't think I would feel this strongly about him...' Ino smiled as she walked back into the building and touched her lip, ',but maybe it's for the best.'

INFO:WRITTEN: 9/12/17VIDEOS: Not minePHOTOS: Not mine

INFO:
WRITTEN: 9/12/17
VIDEOS: Not mine
PHOTOS: Not mine

Lucky_C ♧