Trying again

Eloise pov:
     Grim, I will name him Grim," I said and smiled petting behind his ear. I wanted a dog more then a cat but Hogwarts doesn't allow dogs. My sister wrinkled her nose "Why Grim?"
She says with a disgusted look on her face "Because he looks kind of sad, I think it a nice name!" I set the kitten down and started to head my way up to my room "Goodnight Dianna." "Don't let the bedbugs bites." I roll my eyes and smirk as I made my way to bed.
********************************************
     I hear the loud honk of the train, tons of students were saying bye to there families and saying hi to friends they haven't seen in a while, I couldn't help but feel a little left out. I hug my sister Diana, "Bye Ana I will see you soon." I say to her "See you later alligator" I smirk "Why do you always have to be so childish Diana?" "What's the point of life with out a little fun." She explains. "Bye Diana." I say while rolling my eyes and got on the train.
********************************************
     I sat down in one of the seats and started to draw in my sketchbook, I wanted to be an artist but I don't really think I am good enough. Suddenly I hear a few people talking behind the door. I try and see if I could make out the words "There's no more seats James where else are we supposed to go." I hear a deep voice say. " Maybe there is one over by Lily." "What about here!" The door slammed open startling me, "Oh sorry, hi I'm Remus Lupin, do you think we could sit here with you?" " Oh of course." I say quietly with a small smile. As soon as I say that, four boys shuffle in and take their seats. A few minutes of silence go by and finally I hear someone speak "I never seen you at Hogwarts before, where are you from love?" The boy with long dark hair says. "Oh I just moved here from America." I say, "Oh I thought I heard an accent there!" He says with a smile, "Well if you ever want a friend here come to me." He said and winked causing my my face to turn as red as a tomato. Suddenly the four boys gasp, "You are a metamorpmagus?" One of the boys says with a shocked look upon his face. "How did you know!?" I say confused, when one of the boys pointed to my hair I looked at a strand of hair and noticed that it turned a dark shade of red.  "Oh well yes I am a metamorphmagus, I only can change my hair and eye color though I haven't had proper training before so I don't really know how to do anything useful." The boy I think is named Remus starts speaking "There are probably thousands of books that could teach you when we get to Hogwarts." He says "Well I will have to check that out I guess." I say with a smile. My family was very poor grow up, we couldn't really afford anything that wasn't rent or food, and we barely could afford that, I remember begging my mother when I was little to take classes to learn how to control my metamorphmagus power, but we never could afford it, some other metamorphmaguses     say that their power comes naturally to them, it's always been quite difficult for me though and I don't know why. "Where did you move from doll" the long haired boy said with a smirk, "Oh I lived in Salem Massachusetts." I say to him "Why would anyone want to live there, do you know what they did to witches and wizards over there!" "That was a really long time ago, now it's basically a town filled with wizards and witches, the muggles that live there jut think that we are just interested in the history of the town, they don't suspect a thing." The boys laugh at my last statement and the train finally arrived at the school.
********************************************
     "So what house do you think you will get into" the long haired boy says to me. " I don't know yet, scene we are in our 6th year I won't have to go up with all the little 1st years so that's a good thing." He laughs and say " I hope you get into gryffindor. It's the best house" "I'm guessing you are in gryffindor eh?" I say while smirking, " How did you guess!?" He said with a fake shocked look on his face making me laugh. "Don't gryffindors have to be brave? I don't think I'm brave enough for gyffindor." I say looking at the floor, " I think you are a lot braver then you think, look at you, you moved half way across the world and your going to a school where you have no idea who anyone is, that's gotta take guts." He says with a slight smile,  I look up and give him a quiet thank you. "I never did catch your name, did I love?" "No you did not, my names Eloise Montgomery." He smirks and introduced himself, "I am Sirius Black"
********************************************
     I went to the office before the sorting ceremony for the first years get sorted, because I'm a bit older I got to have a private sorting. "Hmm you are a bit of an intriguing one aren't ya? Kind like a hufflepuff, intelligent like ravenclaw, brave like gryffinndor, and cunning like slytherin, you almost seem completely neutral, but something is telling me you belong in GRYFFINNDOR!" The hat shouts hurting my ears. I was honestly quite happy that I got into gryffinndor, I already made friends with Sirius, so I don't have to meet all new people. I walk down to the dining hall and sit at the gryffinndor table with Sirius, Remus, and the two other boys,  I don't know there names yet. I  "Told you you would get in!" Sirius says making my hair turn a light pink. The other boys congratulated me and got right back to eating
********************************************     
     Everyone from gryffinndor was walking to the dorms to get settled in, I was having a conversation with the boy I now know as James about the difference between schools in America and schools in the U.K., our conversation stopped when we finally get to our dorm, this day so far had been better than my entire time I spent sitting alone at my old school. I think I'm going to like this place